Join our server on Discord

Poll: Just how psychiatrically ill [b]are[/b] you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0.Bupkes, nothing
23.08%
6 23.08%
1.Slightly impulsive
15.38%
4 15.38%
2.ADD/ADHD
11.54%
3 11.54%
3.Drama Queen / Attention Whore
0%
0 0%
4.Unipolar Depression
7.69%
2 7.69%
5.Bipolar Disorder of some kind
3.85%
1 3.85%
6.Violent tendencies
7.69%
2 7.69%
8.Violence mixed with 4 or 5
7.69%
2 7.69%
9.Violent psychosis or sociopathy.
3.85%
1 3.85%
10.You hear voices telling you to kill.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Psychiatric Illness
Unipolar means that you're just depressed. Bipolar means you alternate between being manic and being depressed. I was once diagnosed as bipolar, but the docs changed their mind a few years later.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I've said I could be crazy sometimes but it depends on what kind of crazy you are, most people are.
impulsive/compulsive is not a mental illness.

better question: how do you handle a "broken" person?
Veemon's Followers
Damnit,i voted wrong,Imagine a vote for 6 and one less in 2
Aww i like sarcasm ... it is fun!
Veemon's Followers
98% of the time im normal... about 2% of the time i get REALY pissed off and end up puting a hole in a wall or dent in a car... funny thing is its never directed or caused by humans, ive had somone try to beat the shyt outa me wile trying his hardest to piss me off n i just stood there laughing wile i blocked him... anyways ill shut up now

(one more show offy thing, im a black belt in tie kwon do so he ended up hurting himself before he even brused me hehe. needless to say he dosent mess with me anymore)
Wisemon Wrote:Unipolar means that you're just depressed. Bipolar means you alternate between being manic and being depressed. I was once diagnosed as bipolar, but the docs changed their mind a few years later.
Thank you, and yeah, I don't think you are. I do know a certain someone that's a mad bipolar, and believe me, he's so hard to talk to, cuz one moment he's happy and loves the world and the next he hates everyone and feels he's a loser and he's been pooped at birth.

*sigh* Anyway........I vote for the 8. Guess I'm on the verge of madness.
i really do hear things in the night that sounds like"kill".sometimes i hear things that sounds like that Noise from the Grudge...i really hear these things sometimes.
mm, bupkes.
Seit/Legion Wrote:i really do hear things in the night that sounds like"kill".sometimes i hear things that sounds like that Noise from the Grudge...i really hear these things sometimes.

if I believe yo or not, this is still a lol and a half! I don't hear voices probably because Epsilon and i fight over how to do things in my head ^ ^, manic is fun

I believe Billy Joel said it best when he stated, "You may be right! I may be crazy! ohh, but it just may be a lunatic your looking for!!"