Join our server on Discord

Poll: Just how psychiatrically ill [b]are[/b] you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0.Bupkes, nothing
23.08%
6 23.08%
1.Slightly impulsive
15.38%
4 15.38%
2.ADD/ADHD
11.54%
3 11.54%
3.Drama Queen / Attention Whore
0%
0 0%
4.Unipolar Depression
7.69%
2 7.69%
5.Bipolar Disorder of some kind
3.85%
1 3.85%
6.Violent tendencies
7.69%
2 7.69%
8.Violence mixed with 4 or 5
7.69%
2 7.69%
9.Violent psychosis or sociopathy.
3.85%
1 3.85%
10.You hear voices telling you to kill.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Psychiatric Illness
I have some compulsive tendacies. For example, I can't handle people coughing excessively, especially if they're not getting anything up. Also, I refuse to touch or even talk to people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom or who cough/sneeze into their hands. I can't handle stuff getting stuck in my teeth, and it really stresses me out when people sing technically demanding exercises or repertoire that their voice cannot handle.

Oh and I can't eat for at least an hour after I brush my teeth.

^_^

I'm normal.
oh, it means nothing- well, I guess depending on my current personality- (Go Vel) I COULD be normal- there's a 46183967269 to 1 chance of that!
I think I'm a 2 with 6. would that make me an 8?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Of course you are sen. Some of that is real normal.
My sarcasm meter just broke. I'm sad...
Really? I wasn't being sarcastic. But sarcasm sucks on the internet.
I dunno, it's REALLY hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic or not...and since I don't really know you, it's even harder! Thanks for thinking my compulsions are minor. That makes me feel better.
really I have nothing that messed up and I know that at times I may be a bit depressed because my life is like a camp of iron bars... Nothing ever goes right maybe thats not there on the scale... So that's a negative one I guess.... :cry: :cry:

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah well, some people on here are much weirder so you're not that bad.
UnknownH Wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm nothing. And Bubkes that means nothing. And is that how you spell it?
Don't you know that the one that says 'I'm not crazy' is the one that's craziest?
I can't vote cuz I'm not familiar with those terms. What's 'unipolar' and 'bipolar'.