Join our server on Discord

The distance between the things you say
well, salads are awesome I think. anyway, though it tastes good, honey oat is our fattiest bread
Holy shit, what I would do for a cheese steak sub right now!!!
Bistro steak is the way to go
Wisemon Wrote:Whoa, thanks for the insider info. Now if only we had a DaD member working for the Pentagon...
I do net know some people in the army.
I don't go to subway much, although there is this places that sells wraps. They're pretty good.
Wisemon Wrote:Whoa, thanks for the insider info. Now if only we had a DaD member working for the Pentagon...

Yeah, really. Imagine what we could do with a Pentagon in!

*imagines the CIA dragging me to Egypt for torture*

Yup, just imagine...

And Wisemon, you need to stop dieting like that. Nobody ever really lost weight by dieting. You need to eat things you actually like but only when your stomach tells you to by the rumbling-grumbling sound. And exercise.
Quote:And Wisemon, you need to stop dieting like that. Nobody ever really lost weight by dieting. You need to eat things you actually like but only when your stomach tells you to by the rumbling-grumbling sound. And exercise.
That's a good way to stay trim, but it won't necessarily keep my cholesterol low, nor will it prevent diabetes completely. My family has a history of these conditions, so I have to take extra measures, because I want to live for a very long time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Family history, eh? You're boned.
Hopefully it'll take a long while before he actually is truely boned.