Join our server on Discord

The distance between the things you say
Who was talking about nukes?
UnknownH Wrote:Hey, yiddish was used by some popular comedians so some people will remember a word or two.

And some Jews will have small slang vocabularies in Yiddish.

Wisemon: One shlep will not burn one sandwich. The point is to do more shlepping than sandwich-eating. After all, there are only three meals a day.

http://www.vidlit.com/yidlit/ - A good place for non-Jews to learn a few of the most common Yiddish words. Buy the book if you're not a cheapskate (or Jewish enough to know it all).
Quote:After all, there are only three meals a day.
If you can count a cup of Total as one of the meals, or is that just me?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, that's breakfast.
Quote:Yeah, that's breakfast.
Actually, it's a midnight snack. I mean literally a paper cup full of Total washed down with a can of diet root beer.
I know that you saw me.
I work at Subway. and technically, i is right. the amount of chicken given to the chicken parm sandwich is far less to the sandwich than the other chicken sandwiches at burger places. breaded or not, Subway is a crappy place to get breaded chicken if you love your breaded chicken.

me personally, I go to Mr.Sub for their breaded chicken (which is 2X the size of any burger places chicken sandwiches)

but yeah. the ammount of veggies you recieve on a Subway sandwich(depending if you want any) makes the chicken parm a reasonably healthy choice.

as for the buffalo chicken, it goes under the pepper chicken category (unless it's different in the U.S.) we just put Franks Red-hot Buffalo sauce
onto the chicken before we cook it (or in some cases after)

the chicken grease is somewhat absorbed by the portion tray while it's cooked, and the chicken grease itself is easily worked off. it's only 3% chicken grease to the santwiches.

As for Jared, it's true that he did lose the weight. he had only veggie subs with all veggies correct to standard portions (at least 6 of every vegitable in the bain {sandwich unit}[the thing you stand in front of while ordering]) and NO sauces. the ultimate sandwich. thing is, I don't believe he would eat such a plain sub without being told "if you lose all your weight, you can become the subway spokesperson" nobody in their right mind would eat such a plain sub, lol.

hey! second time being first on the second page!!! ^_^
Whoa, thanks for the insider info. Now if only we had a DaD member working for the Pentagon...
I know that you saw me.
was that sarcasm? lol ^_^

meh. I sounded like a friggin ad anyway, lol ^_^ thanks, wisemon ^_^
Wisemon Wrote:Whoa, thanks for the insider info. Now if only we had a DaD member working for the Pentagon...

Hmm, more inside information would be nice... thanks for the truth and the only reason he lost weight was because he ate only vegetables, plus working out day by day, he would lose weight the same way an anarexic would ^ ^

by the by, the package is in the garden, feel free to pick it up, you didn't hear that from me though...
Quote:was that sarcasm? lol ^_^

meh. I sounded like a friggin ad anyway, lol ^_^ thanks, wisemon ^_^
No, I was being sincere. I wanted to know the deal with Jared and the breaded chicken, and you let me know. Now if I ever go to Subway, I'll know to order a veggie sub, or I would, except I don't eat bread. I'll order a veggie sub minus the bread...but then, what's the point? I'll just keep buying vegetables from the supermarket. Wink
I know that you saw me.