Join our server on Discord

Poll: if a unstopable force hits an unmovable object what happens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the object moves
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force stops
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force goes around the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
the force goes threw the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
chuck norris
33.33%
4 33.33%
a portal the another demention opens
0%
0 0%
the world ends
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

wasup!
The Wraith(Seit) Wrote:....heh...*shoots the SI mag*IM NO IDIOT.....but you did make me forget what i was going to do...

*throws the box off* NOOOO! THAT WAS THE 15 ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL! *starts crying* nothing will ever cheer me up again, *two supermodels in a Jill Valentine and Ada Wong costumes appear totting a shotgun and TMP* EXCEPT THAT! *grabs a shotgun and stands inbetween them* Quick someone take a picture.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*grabs a camera that was nearby in his two little paws, then set in on the ground in front of Shadow* hmm... now how did this work... x3
*pushes random button and the camera turns into Nemesis's last form in Resident Evil 3* uh-oh... wasn't the correct one... *rubs his face with his paws like a hamster* now, can someone help him? I think I lost my powers.... *wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jill: We're on it. *pulls out four barreled rocket launcher from RE 3*

Ada: *pulls out RPG from RE 4*

Shadow: I love these girls. *pulls out laser thing from RE 4* LET'S ROCK!

*all three weapons are fired at once reducing the Nemesis to a smoldering crater of ash*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Damn stupid vacation....

My humble appoligizes new one....

(Here's am illigal PS3 with a new MMORPG roght in the game dock)

I am uaually on time but damn vacation....

May your experience here be filled with the magic of the oasis... We are all a contingent of cool people willing to listen...

I hate being late.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Good way of helping him, at least, ash is a good life style, now... hey, I got the right button! *puts a paw on a camera again and presses a button and a really cool pic of Shadow and the girls with their weapons is taken* hmm... instant? *pic comes out the camera* great one! hehe... *when he starts drawing a moustache and beard on Shadow like a little kid would do, he notices that on the background there are...* more zombies?? damn... why the heck did I have to turn plushie now... *sits on ground with an angry but cute face and looks away while wagging tail*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jill: CUTIE! *Grabs DMX and starts squezzing him* I LOVE PLUSHIES. YES I DO. *hugs DMX into her chest*

Shadow: I think he might have something with this plushie thing. *Points a gun over his shoulder and blows the head off an approaching zombie without even looking*

Ada: *stands next to Shadow readying her TMP* I'd like to see a plushie do that.

Shadow:*Thinks to himself* Then again there are some things a plushie can't do.

Shadow's brain: YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!

Shadow: *still thinking to himself* How many lives do you have? *chugs a quick beer hopefully finishing off the evil of his intellectual self once and for all*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*muffled from having face between Jill's breasts* You know... plushie's can't do... almost... anything... but... *sticks head out of the middle for a bit* I didn't chose, and thankfully today, I don't care *returns face there*

*after some minutes* *drops down on the ground with his mouth even more white* Didn't know you were pregnant Jill, do I love playing mommy and baby with pregnant girls... :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I wonder who the dad is? *thinks about the Nemesis* Okay I'm not sure wheither too be sickened, or turned on.

Ada: Who have you been with?

Jill: Chris, Barry, Leon, Nemesis, some zombies, Claire, and a few others who's names I can't remember.

Shadow and Ada: :shock:

Jill: :oops:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ehh... *has a Flashback of him and Jill running through a police station being chased by 'you know who' and then locking the room, seven hours later, both went out with their clothes inversed and all messy*

*DMX rubs his face with his paws cutely to get rid of the little milk of his face* Yeah, it's a mystery.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So that's what happened to Jill-