Join our server on Discord

Poll: if a unstopable force hits an unmovable object what happens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the object moves
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force stops
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force goes around the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
the force goes threw the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
chuck norris
33.33%
4 33.33%
a portal the another demention opens
0%
0 0%
the world ends
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

wasup!
Hey! im new here... hmm... whatelse to say? oh! im 5'9, male, live in florida (not as nice as people think here) im adicted to MMORPGs, have no life, am shy (though you prolly wont notice wile im online), and love digimon!

P.S. i also enjoy mindless sayings or extreamly hard questions (I.E. if a unstopable force hits an unmovable object what happens?) accualy whynot make that a poll?
DOH! forgot to mention...

for those that cant read latin my name means deadly cheese. and yes i know im a dork :P
Hey... Chuck Norris wouldn't just appear there! He'd get killed by that force! or turned into a pancake... but that depends on the wicked mind that imaginates... anyways... Welcome to the DaD!! The place where the first rocks are thrown and the wars of Pies are brewed! oh... and about digimons and lemons too. Glad you decided to join, good luck and may your stay be comfortable... have a seat please. *grabs michrophone* Dear sirs, welcome to DaD airlines... if you take a look left you'll find the biggest snowball ever made, the crafter didn't give us his name, but meh... it didn't matter, if you look right, you'll see... stuff, if you look downward you'll see... more stuff. Looking at everywhere else, you'll notice the big distaster with Pies, Pizza's, Beer, evil digimon, robots and demons... oh... and the trees, but it's a nice place despise the senseless violence. Anyways... enjoy your stay and welcome again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the board. Here's a really hard question if your into them: If someone goes back in time and kills himself what happens? The kid would cease to exist, but he wouldn't have existed to cause his own death. I think it would cause a tear in the space-time continuam and thus negate all existence as we know it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What if the kid's timeline was removed from the time-space continium after he deleted himself from the flowing timeline of other people? the kid's disappearance in time would rip the future apart, but it has the same odds of happening as his own timeline is separated from ours.

By the way, since when we try to discuss phisical terminology? Why don't we grab some beers and show what ripping the future is? Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can't argue with that. *snaps fingers and a tub appears* Ok, this is caseus mortifer's first party in this place, so let's let him decide. Do you want mud, beer, pizza, or jello? Choose wisely because I'm not telling you what it's for before you decide Twisted .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If someone went back in time and killed themsleves then they would still exist until that that they killed their past selves. You can't change time.
But if the poll happened then either they'd both break or chuck norris would be summonded. Because chuck norris is one of the internet's greatest jokes.
Chuck Norris would appear stop the one object with some fancy kick, smash the other one, then do a thump's up towards the screen and say something like, "Buy my workout machine." That'd be cool.

Plus it would probably create a time paradox in which all time will simply freeze because what was supposed to happen doesn't.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I say Chuck Norris.
Every time you discuss paradoxesesesisms (... shut up...) God kills a Gabumon.

... And by "God" I mean... Me.

Just something to think about while I go get my Magnetic Disruption Chainsaw...

On a completely different note: Hi. ^_^