Join our server on Discord

Poll: if a unstopable force hits an unmovable object what happens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the object moves
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force stops
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force goes around the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
the force goes threw the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
chuck norris
33.33%
4 33.33%
a portal the another demention opens
0%
0 0%
the world ends
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

wasup!
More like a ravenous zombie pitbull. *Pulls out the special rocket launcher from the end of every RE ever* LET'S PARTY!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heck yeah *starts shooting down zombies with the auto-shotguns* take that! I have the rights of this game, so you die here and now!! *shoots down hordes of zombies, and keeps shooting them even after their second 'death' till turning them to green slime* Come on! we need to move on! *pumps the shotguns and runs to lift that magically was... a box*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
caseus mortifer Wrote:Hey! im new here... hmm... whatelse to say? oh! im 5'9, male, live in florida (not as nice as people think here) im adicted to MMORPGs, have no life, am shy (though you prolly wont notice wile im online), and love digimon!
I LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!!.....IM INSANE......IM NICE ^.^

*goes Demon Form and Hits Shadow with a 3,598 combo with his Scythe*

PwNeD!
Computer voice: CALCULATING DAMAGE: CALCULATION COMPLETE. REMAING HP: 999,999,999,999,999,996,501.

Shadow: nice try, *summons nurse to cure him for 3,598 HP* Back to work, *fires rocket at Seit*

Computer voice: CALCULATING DAMAGE: CALCULATION COPLETE. DAMAGE SUSTAINED: INFINITE. TARGET NEUTRALIZED.

Shadow: My card. *tosses a bussines card to Seit*

Bussines card: You have just been Pwned by The Shadow.

Shadow: Why do we do this. Is it just for the mindless violence? Is that all that we are? Why do we continue to fight? *notices a zombie and uses a .45 magnum to blow it's head off* Oh yeah I forgot. IT FRICKIN ROCKS!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey I actually found a hidding place here... uhm, it works like... *struggles inside box* uhm... this! *outside the box* *looks on box and sweatdrops* wait... that didn't go like that... uhm.. *gets isnide box again, trips and the box falls on him, trapping him inside as he doesn't even move* Help! the box is eating me!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*gets up undamaged*fool...er....thats it...i cant think of anything to say...*grabs a bazooka with 3 more duck taped to it*if you cant fix it...Duck It.
UH-OH! *grabs a box with 'Orange' on it and hides underneath it* now I need a distraction, *drops the swimsuit edition of SI on the floor* perfect. *walks off while demon/zombie/robot things are occupied*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*moves in a cute way in the box while yelling like mad* help! it's cold in here! atchooo! *box in blown away, DMX looks like a Demi-Veemon* not again! I hate being small! *notices his white hair near his face and smiles proudly and arrogantly* heh... I'm still cool as ice *tries to stroke his white hair back, but misses because his little paws are too short* *mumbles* damned little paws... *notices zombies/whathefuck all around and heading for him* *sweatdrops* uhh... feel my... plushie power? *smiles cutely to the zombies like: :3 or even more cute* *starts to back away slowly but trips with zombie behind him* hmm... uh oh... *wags tail without actually wanting to*

Zombies: *in zombie voice of course* Aww! how cute! *all zombies die... again*

Heh... plushie power always wins *sits on ground and looks on everyone a bit* don't mock me because I'm only 25 cms tall! I can still rip dicks off! *smiles cutely to everyone*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
....heh...*shoots the SI mag*IM NO IDIOT.....but you did make me forget what i was going to do...
Howdy, nice to meetcha!