Join our server on Discord

Poll: if a unstopable force hits an unmovable object what happens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the object moves
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force stops
8.33%
1 8.33%
the force goes around the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
the force goes threw the object
25.00%
3 25.00%
chuck norris
33.33%
4 33.33%
a portal the another demention opens
0%
0 0%
the world ends
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

wasup!
No Gabumon killing or I'll start deleting your posts!!

Anyway, I'm senjuro, moderator and site trasurer. I've also written a few lemons, and am trying to write more. Hope you have a great time here n' make lots of friends! ^_^
ill take pizza and thank you all :)
welcome to the DaD- I'm Gunter, very nice to meet you!
Welcome! I have to say, that is a tough question...but, the answer is Chuck Norris. The answer is, and always will be, Chuck Norris.
................<.<;
This guy reminds me A LOT a certain old member of this place....
So anyway, y
caseus mortifer Wrote:ill take pizza and thank you all :)

You asked for it, *large 50 foot pizza appears and 10 supermodels in bikini's appear out of no where and jump into it* NOW IT'S A PARTY!! MOSH PIT!! *jumps off a ladder into the pizza*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As you say! but I'll use the lift *snaps figers and stupid music starts as he starts to float up really high, a ding then can be heard as he stops* great... I'll see you later Morty *walks out but doesn't realise he starts to fall* hmm... okay, now I feel confused... *keeps falling* if the relativity law of Einstein says that... wait... Newton is easier... uhm... *falls quickly* Oh yes! every object tends to fall... nice... now... huh? *falls on Shadow* aghhh... hey... *stands up* what's up?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
MY SPINE!! *many supermodels in hot nurse costumes appear and carry Shadow off* I owe ya one DMX.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's why we are friends *starts whislting as the place suddenly loses colour, sound, and light* well... I guess the party is finished... someone's up to beat some robots?? *pulls switch out of nowhere and makes army of zombie robots appear* *grabs two auto-shotguns* who's up for some House of the Dead III, DMX's style?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*slaps forhead*

Does destruction always trail after you like an affectionate puppy?