Join our server on Discord

Gunter #@*$^ng means business!
Then let me and wise show up there. It'd be fun.
Wise would tick him off to the point where he'd have a blood vessel burst in his eye. It happened once when I just would not shut up and stop correcting him he was like, "Would you... why can't you just..AHHHHHHH!" That's when it burst and all the kids in the class just freaked out. I'm now a legend at my school as the kid who gave his teacher a nervouss breakdown, not sure how it got to him being in a psych ward but oh well.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well then, just tell me when it's the best time to get you a subtitute for your class.
I'm not sure if your qualified. They put me in a learning disabled class because of my anger management problem (Which I don't have. I manage to get angry with no problem.) so you need a pshyciatric degree along with a teaching degree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well... phsychiatric- but not teaching.
Well either way. You wouldn't like it here the kids are annoying. AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Because they're special. I'm making a vow right now if one more of them grabs me and goes, "You're my best friend." I'm gonna start bashing some heads.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No I meant to anger your teacher so you can get a sub.
Oh, I think I can handle driving him clinically insane by myself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Now I wish I were your teacher- technically, I already AM clinically insane.
You wouldn't want his job, I've thrown more punches at him than I can remember. So far I've gotten 3 suspensions and countless detentions, I'm surprised I haven't been expelled lol .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad