Join our server on Discord

Gunter #@*$^ng means business!
You shouldve seen Gunter in his hearing on the 3rd!
he went crazy! he yelled a lot, the Judge had to shut him up about six times- he called the nurse a "Curva"! after swearing on the bible- Jesus- it was hillarious! I've never seen him like that before! lol lol
That doesn't matter- Did it go well? Is he likely to get off? Did he put up a convincing and well given defence?

Although, I would like to hear more about Gunther's outbursts.
Yeah how did the trial go?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
er- don't listen to him! I did NOT yell at the trials!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:er- don't listen to him! I did NOT yell at the trials!

Very well, what did you do then? Come on, we're worried and we want to know what happened.
yeah-yeah-

He was saying stuff like: (translated) WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO TOUCH THOSE ROTTEN PINEAPPLES YOU CALL BREASTS!? YOU'RE A WHORE-

and then the judge goes- Mr. VanCrimson- you are out of order!

the nurse goes: (something like) that animal threatened to strangle me and hit me with the crutch if I cried for help- he's crazy!!!

Gunty goes- THAT'S NOT TRUE! I DIDNT HAVE THE CRUTCH WITH ME AND MY LEFT ARM WAS NUMB-

then the nurse shows the court her bruises, and gun says a bunch of romanian swear words I have never heard of before- the lawyer tells him to calm down- the judge yells 'order!"

wanna' hear more? I wish I had it on camera!
did I really say that? I don't recall.
lol sure you did! damn gunter- you have a way with words-

Gunter goes: that tarfa says I'm crazy!? do i look crazy to you!? do I look like I just recently ate the flesh of several ten year-old girls after raping them!? do I!? (sounded like it at least)

the lawyer yells (i didnt catch his name): Gunter, calm down- if you continue yelling and losing your temper like this the judge will throw the book at you-

I never knew gunter would open up in public- but-

Gun: OH YEAH- THROW THE BIBLE AT ME! THE OTHER GUYS THROW ROCKS AT ME BECAUSE I'M A MADMAN, REMEMBER!? LET'S ALL THROW STONES AT HIM! HE' A-

Judge: YOU ARE OUIT OF ORDER, SIT DOWN IMEDIATELY AND REMAIN SILENT!

g: I WILL NOT! I have endured everything you people threw at me without complaint, and here I am now, testifying against that TARFA- and you side with her!? ha! I spit at the justice system! it's not fair! (or so I heard, couldve been something else- he was yelling too fast!)
:oops: I remember that one-
I never knew you were like that! you've changed a lot- lucky for you, the lawyer was pretty good at coming up with alibies, he was brilliant- but you were EXCELENT! I never had so much entertainment! I swear a couple of the ladies in the back cried- woohoo! score one for gun-gun!