Join our server on Discord

Gunter #@*$^ng means business!
GO ANONMON! Never had the guts to hit a principal, took on a few teachers, but never the principal. As a school trouble maker extrodanaire, I applaud you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:That's not nearly as bad as me with a principal once. I actually hit the woman. Hurt her, too. Quite proud of that since I never did like her.

Just noting here, btw, that if any of this "Gunter's family" stuff turns up in the Author's Domain it will be deleted.

You got me beat. I was just thinking about how an unjust trial reminded me of how the principal singled me out for speaking without raising my hand. I told him he was full of shit.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
all I ever did to my old private tutor was yell "shut up", nothing more! lol
I would never hit a lady. Now. In my earlier days, however, on a trip to the Isle of White with my school, one girl repeatedly pissed me off. Eventully she just smacked me on the back on the head as she rushed past. I proceeded to give her a good hiding, right in front of the teacher. Then she pretended to loose her memory. "What happened, miss? I swear on my life that I can't remember what happened." Useless actress. Nicely enough, Miss did not believe her.

However I would never hit a lady now. Nor a guy, if I can help it. As far as teachers are conserned, I once threw a chair at a substitute. Alright, I used to have a bad temperment. It's much better now, only surfaces when I'm stressed. i'm a mellow fellow, now-a-days.
woohoo! you won! and umm, nice outburst there. ^ ^
HAHAHHA! reminds me of Papa Smurf (friend, name is a long story) he was charged for a DWI and it went like this...

Judge: Sure, we believe you have a drinking problem
Papa Smurf: Oh no your honor, they go down realll smoothly

The court bust out laughing and the judge got pissed, then he had to pay like 200$, no biggy ^ ^
Even I would say something like that. It's pretty rare for me to make a vicious outburst. I pretty much say what needs to be said and I move on.
Mine was basically: Acted like a smartass (with my teacher it wasn't hard) my teacher got pissed so I'm like, 'screw this.' and walked out of the room, he grabbed me by the shoulder and I just swung around punching him clean in the chin. Dude had a glass jaw and went down in one punch, what a wimp, so I got kicked out of the school and had to transfer.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
bravo!
Herr Mullen Wrote:I would never hit a lady.

That's sexism.

I'd smack a woman just as easily as a man. I just don't strike first. But I do have a good track record for striking last. ^_^