Join our server on Discord

Gunter #@*$^ng means business!
I made girls cry? lol
Wow, now that's quite the rant there.
Yes, good job gunter.
That sounds like me in the principal's office, except with much higher stakes. :shock:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
wow... I missed a lot apparently... geeze

I wish I was on earlier...
So? Did you win the case or do I have to grab my SAA (My grandpa gives me the best gifts Twisted ) and get a plane ticket down (or up, I'm not sure) there, adn give them a real case to deal with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
strange- I didn't feel like I was shouting- but yeah I won-
weirdly, the trial with the guy who got malaria was so much harder, instead, I agreed to pay for whatever it may cost to make him better- it's only fair... or maybe I was being too kind. It isnt my fault he got malaria- then again it WAS me who asked him to come along- but it was HE who took his jacket off- wait- it's his girlfriend's fault! she said she was cold, so he gave her his jacket, got bitten by a mosquito, got malaria, and blamed me!
I feel cheated!
Wisemon Wrote:That sounds like me in the principal's office, except with much higher stakes. :shock:

really? you do that in the principal's office? :shock: lol
That's not nearly as bad as me with a principal once. I actually hit the woman. Hurt her, too. Quite proud of that since I never did like her.

Just noting here, btw, that if any of this "Gunter's family" stuff turns up in the Author's Domain it will be deleted.
YOU HIT THE PRINCIPAL!? wow! I could never do something like that- I aplaud you!

uhm- why would this turn up in the author's domain?