Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
OOC: Wow, wish I had know you had a Road Rovers RPG going. Is this a private party? Or can I join in?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: JOIN JOIN JOIN!!! This is a fetish RPG, by the way- sex scenes gotta have a fetish! PM me your intro- and I'll make it happen!
ooc: I wanna take over cobalt for a while, kay Gunter?
IC:

Dark: Er... yeah- are you busy?

Cobalt: No... no... I was just resting...

Dark: YOU? RESTING? Who are you- and what did you do to Cobalt Blue!?

Cobalt: Dark- Dark- it's me... I need a break... rebuilding the whole architecteral structure of the HQ... the deffence systems- the mechanical doors- the enhanced rooms- Muzzle's cure- The HQ park- the HQ gym- the suped up rooms-

Dark: Okay-okay- I get it- enough!

Cobalt: Sigh... so what can I do you for?

Dark: *fidgets* Uh- can we go inside your room? This is gonna take a while... and it's private.

Cobalt responded by stepping aside.

Dark: Thanks Blue! *goes in*

Cobalt: Any time... Blue. *shuts door with a push of a button*
lonelygabu: I guess if you want my story.... Its kind of dumb......I'll start anyway I was flying my kite and I was enjoying my afternoon until it got stuck in a tree, I climbed up it and then I heard something below. I thought it be rude so I stayed up there until they were done, and then I was trying to go down and a branch snapped and so I fell 3-4 storied down and I broke my arm in several spots and writhed in pain... and I woke up I was here....

I don't remember until they told me that I think another Shaggy or someone else, pardon if I am not good with names, but I know he saved me by bringing me here.....even though I was bleeding and in shock, he saved me. I don't know where I am but I am happy that I met everyone here, and that everyone has been hospitable. Everyone here is amazing....

Hunter is giving me a tour trying to get to know everyone and to see everyone here because everyone here is amazing......

Are you ok?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: *comically crying on the wall* That- is so sad!!

Muzzle: Er... no problem little buddy- you were lucky that Shag brought you to colleen- she's an awesome healer-

Hunter: -And the falling- and the arm breaking- *choke* poor Gabu!

Muzzle: Hunter- CHILL. Okay- I'm goint to get something to eat- have you seen Shag?

Hunter: *exaggerated yet comical (this IS a kid's cartoon, after all) crying keeps him from answering*

Muzzle: I'll take that as "He's in his room, Muzzle.", Adios! *Muzzle waves and heads towards Shags room, his door was open for a bit- revealing various hannibal lecter- style muzzles and straitjackets and dog muzzles hanging on his walls- then his door slid shut.* Hunter- you can stop crying now- you have to show him the rest of the HQ.

Hunter: *choke* Yeah- Hop on little dude!
lonelygabu: Hunter (under my breathe " I am sorry.") Where are we heading to next?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Eh? Sorry for what, little-bro? *Hunter looked back at Gabu, his eyebrow raised*
lonelygabu: I don't like it when I make you cry............ok.... Where are we going to next?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Aw, thanks- that's nice! We're going to Dark Blue's room- well- we were going to his room- we're here now! Wanna knock?
Lonelygabu: Yes please....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds