Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
ooc: ummm....Gunter, my character has three basic forms one human, one anthro and one gabumon. I am well trained as a human in several martial art forms and I adapted to the form of a Gabumon so I could fight in an alterior fighting style. This means just like your characters have crazy abilities my character has the ability to purely fight with this crazy combined stance to challange myself in other forms. So just for you to know the characters don't know I am a human just has the ability to transform into a gabumon for the time being. So you could expect a few more then that but thats it.....Nothing new besides that ability......

Ic:
lonelygabu: By any chance do you have half-staffs?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ooc: The road rovers aren't mine, they bellong to WB, I just suped them up with a bit of Cobalt Blue and Dark Blue training! *i'll send you a lemon about it*

ic:

Hunter: No weapons.

Colleen: Spoil sport! *sticks tongue out Hunter* *She suddenly Grabs gabu from behind, does a supplex- then strangely- doesn't stop there- she sweeps, kicks downward- sweeps the other way- breakdances on her hands- kicking him- then grabbing his two hands from behind- and plants both her feet on his back- then kicks out- flipping backwards- and sticking on the wall.*

Hunter: What I talked about!

Colleen: OH FOR PETE'S SAKE HUNTY- DO YOU NEVER STOP WHINING!? *she loses it- and appears behind Hunter- and Flips him towards lonelygabu- who dodges (obviously) but Hunter Grabs him as they slide outside the door.

The door slides shut.

Colleen: AND STAY OUT!!

Hunter: ........................... so.... do you want to see Muzzle's room?
ooc: OK! coooool Wink

Ic:

lonelygabu: Whenever you need a spar partner......Let me know Ok, I guess....THAT WAS FUN!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: I knew you would say that dude! Hop on the platform!

Hunter opens the platform again, helping Gabu on, then closing it- he then left a trail of fire as he zoomed off... to Muzzle's room.

Hunter: Here's our stop- do the honors of knocking?

Cobalt opens his door, rubbing his eyes as if he were tired.

Cobalt: Oh.... Dark, it's you.... what can I do for ya'?
lonelygabu: Did-did I awake you?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ooc: er... Dark Blue was knocking on Cobalt's door, several passes away from Muzzles- where we are. Try editing it to knock! Wink
OOC: :oops: Sorry I misread wrong and I will fix that in this post immediately.... Wink

IC:
lonelygabu: Is it ok, for me to knock?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Of course! let's see if Muzzle's here...

The door slid open, and muzzle came out, wearing nothing at all. He yawned, and rubbed his eyes.

Muzzle: Oh- it's you...

Hunter: AH- MUZZLE- PUT SOMETHING ON!! You're not just a dog anymore- you can't just walk around wearing nothing!! Plus- we have a guest!!

Muzzle: Oh- heh... sorry, I forgot- hold on. *goes back inside, and the door slides close*

Hunter: Er... excuse him- he only just became a canosapien- *Grins nervously*

The door slides open, and muzzle comes out again- this time wearing shorts.

Muzzle: I was sleeping, I don't wear anything when I sleep- so I guess it just slipped my mind, sorry. Oh yeah- nice to meetcha'- *offers hand to shake* the name's Muzzle- The team's trump-card.

Hunter: Well that explains it- I would NOT have predicted this...
lonelygabu: Is this how you treat all the newbs with some "sights" to behold? hmmm?

lonelygabu: So otherwise nice opening. My name is lonelygabu. Gabu for short. So how are you hanging!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Muzzle: *shakes paw* Well- *yawn* I'm hangin' quite fine... I dozed off after I took a shower, So I guess it's all good- what's your story? Why's Hunter giving you a tour? How'd you find this place in the first place?

Hunter: (Hmmm... I smell Dark Blue....)