Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
lonelygabu: I wouldn't mind that....i just don't like....being rude or mean to anyone, ok?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Okay little bud-

Hunter zooms back to colleen's room, he knocks on the door- his first knock- and it's deja-vu. She flipped him again- and he hit the wall again, sliding down, and landing upside down.

Colleen: Hiya 'Unty! I see you're back! Gabu!! You look better, mate! *hugs Gabu- HARD*

Hunter: *gets up and shakes his head clear* Nice to see you too- and ease up on Gabu- he's turning green- (Yellow+blue)
lonelygabu: Yeah....Colleen ummm....Not so tight....I..I felt bad that we left so early..... You deserve the same amount of time for me to check out your room and such!! If you put me down I can spare with you!....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Collen: REALLY!? You'd spa' with me!? Thank you! *puts Gabu down*

Hunter: Uh...

Colleen: *goes into a fighting stance* rea'y, luv?
lonelygabu: Listen you might enjoy this... Because I am a martial artist so this will be fun.

lonelygabu: Colleen, lesson one, never underestimate your opponent.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Colleen: I ne'er said you were weak! *giggles* tha's pro'ably 'unty-wunty over there. *nods towards Hunter*

Hunter: *shrugs*

Colleen: *bows respectfully* *goes back into fighting stance* I know be'er than to underestimate my opponents, luv. You're just short and cute, tha's all. *giggles*

Colleen's only style is Karate and taekwondo- but she mixes them together- and comes up with her own unique martial arts moves.
lonelygabu: Ok, the first to seven points wins the match.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Colleen: *raises an eyebrow* Either you're trying to read me, or you're checking me out- I do not aprove of perverts! *Crosses arms, taps her foor.*
lonelygabu: I am not checking you out and to prove it.... Thats one point for me!....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
ooc: awkward how a gabumon can do that. though you haven't fully explained what you are in the first place...

ic:

Colleen: *she giggles uncontrollably, appearing unimpressed and emotionless from the kick- like she had expected it.* No silly, we haven't even bowed yet! It shows respect for your oponent! Besides, I'm no good at these point things, I'd rather we FIGHT UNTIL ONE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

Hunter: *very impressed by Gabu* C-Colleen- rem-remember- he just recovered from breaking an arm- he's quite fragile-

Collen: Now why would you say 'e's fragile?

Hunter: Uhhh... cuz he broke his arm falling from a tree? Well- if you're going to fight him- then let's put some restrictions. *walks over to colleen, then whispers in her ear*

Colleen: -WHAT!?

Hunter: -and- *whispers*

Colleen: -NO!! WE CAN' USE WEAPONS!?

Hunter: yeah- and- *whispers*

Colleen: -Now if I can' do any o' that- then 'ow am I s'posed to spa'?

Hunter:Super cunning and fighting are your super powers. Use them. (suddenly flipped by colleen* -YAHH!!

Colleen: -At least let me use those moves Shinryu taught Cobalt- that Cobalt taught me!

Hunter: o-okay.... *gets up and shakes his head clear, he then walks wobbly towards a her bed, and sits down*

Colleen: Right then- lets Bow! *colleen bows slowly, not taking her eyes off gabu, and waiting for him to bow back.*

Hunter: Don't hurt her Gabu! She's crazy!