Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
lonelygabu: I like meeting your friends! Ummmm.... Let's go to Blitz's room.....^_^ ok?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Okie-Dokie buddy! Blitz's room is closest to the bathrooms- he loves to take long baths! Well- his powers include sharp claws- powerful fangs, I've seen him bite and claw through steel- I still find it funny the way he talks like that guy from "The Terminator"- what's his name? Arnold Schwazenegger?

Hunter Stopped in front of Blitz's door, and knocked- no one answered.

Hunter: Wierd. What IS that doberman up to? Maybe he's not in- you think he'd mind if we went into his room without asking?
lonelygabu: If that was my room and if I weren't there I wouldn't mind if you asked already but we have to have his permission....Its just wrong....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: I guess you're right- maybe if I knock again-

Hunter knocked on the metal door once more- this time- it slid open- Blitz had an MP3 player on- and was posing in front of a mirror with a tight white shirt and shorts on-

Hunter: I would not have predicted ths- No- wait- knowing Blitz- Yeah. I WOULD have predicted this. HEY BLITZ!!

Blitz looks around- startled- then embarassed.

Blitz: What's the matter with you!? Why didn't you knock!?

Hunter: I did! You didn't hear!!

Blitz: oh... okay- what do you want?

Hunter: Blitz- Gabu. Gabu- Blitz.

Blitz room had a lot of excersise equipment, weights and barbells- apparently, Blitz was obsessed with his muscles.

Blitz: Hi. *offers to shake Gabu's hand*
lonelygabu: Nice to meet you!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Blitz, ooh, You have a strong grip, Ya? For such a short person, you're not bad. See you.

Blitz said- and the door slid shut almost crushing Hunter's nose.

Hunter: Er- excuse him- he's got "Arrogance" Issues.

Blitz: (from behind the door) I am not arrogant!

Hunter sighed, and Zoomed off to colleens room.

Hunter: This is Colleens room- watch out, she's got a temper...

Hunter knocked on the door, and it suddenly opened on his third knock-

Colleen: *Grabs Hunter's hand* JACKIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE CHAAAAAAAAANNN!!! (she flips him inside, and he slams on the wall inside her room, which was full of training equipment like punching bags, nunchucks and those wooden pillars with protruding sticks used in taekwondo.)

Hunter looked dazed, and was upside down.

Hunter: *groan* what was that for?

Colleen: Just testin' your reflexes, Hunty! OHH! It's Gabu, wel'um to my room!
lonelygabu: < a bit afaid of her display runs behind Hunter trying to stay out of her sight a bit but I am a bit intrigued as I know several martial arts form and could do they same with people 10 times bigger than me, they dont need to know that yet.> hi hi hhhhi Co-coooleen. Nice move there.... Am I safe
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: (Yeah- you're good) *gets up* Well- uh- see you later Colleen!

Colleen: Bu' wait- you 'aven't-

Hunter grabs Gabu, puts him in the platform, and zooms away.

Hunter: I don't get her sometimes- she's really good at Karate- and she's really smart- but not right in the head at times! I guess next stop's Muzzle's room!
lonelygabu: I think we left on bad terms, do you think we should go back and appologize?......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: ........Nah. If we stayed any longer, she would've asked us to spar with her.