Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
Hunter: (rubs back of head and laughs) Nah, it's not that big- but if you have a need for speed- come see me in my room- or the gym. MOVING ON!!

Hunter runs off the next spot: Shag's Room. He stops outside the door.

Shag came from the corner, and mumbled something incoherent.

Hunter: Oh- I'm giving Gabu here a tour of the HQ, can we go in your room?

Shag: Rhah, ruhr. (opens the door via button)

Hunter: Thanks Shag! Okay- this is Shag's room, he's the gourmet in our team, he's got super strength, and he's the biggest!

(Shag stood about two feet taller than the others)

(Shags room had a large bed, several Gourmet posters and several with a band named "Cobalt-Blue", there was a showcase cabinet with expensive cooking and kitchen utensils inside)

Hunter: Hey Shag- have you seen my tennis ball?

Shag: Rheyr- *rummages through his fur, and extracts a ball covered in white fur, he then tosses it to hunter*

Hunter: Aha! There it is!! *he removes the shags stray fur from his ball* you're my bally-ball, aren't you? Aren't you? (cooing)

Shag: rarher rou rohring ru rah rex rohp? (Aren't you going to the next stop?)

Hunter: Oh- sorry! Whenever you get hungry or anything, knock on Shag's door and he'll fix you something up- careful though- he uses toilet water instead of tap water-

Shag: RHEY!

Hunter: Gotta' go! See ya Shag! (zooms away) How's the Tour so far, Gabu?
The Road Rovers Theme Song
[Image: th_RoadRoversThemeSong.jpg]
Dark: *Knocks on Cobalt's door*
ooc: can I join this?

lonelygabu: (Still drooling( I haven't seen that many good kitchen appliances before in my life....I am a cook as well and pretty amazing at that.

lonelygabu: Your Headquarters are HUGE!!! and the tour is phenominal and I couldn't see it otherwise. (blushes) Sorry...! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Eh- Oh- that's okay- it was an accident! *smiles widely*
lonelygabu: Sorry....Where are we going to next?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Exile's room! He's the Blue husky- let me see if I can remember where it is- heh- this plays just too big!
lonelygabu: The sign here says we should go left.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: That's the restrooms- OH YEAH!! Exile's room is three passes away from the 3rd pair of restrooms! *wags tail* Hold on to your fur coat!

Hunter zooms away to Exiles room, he knocks on the door- and it slides open. Exile greets them with nothing but a towel on.

Exile: Oh- Comrade! It is you! I have just finished taking shower- I don't know how- but I am- WAS covered in syrupe and whipping cream!

Hunter: You mean "whipped cream"?

Exile: Yes, that too! Who is your new friend?

Hunter: Exile, this is Lonelygabu- but you can call him Gabu *Pat's Gabu on the shoulder*, Shag rescued him from the park topside- Gabu, this is Exile- he's our team mechanic!

Exile: Heh-heh- I am techie, yes-

Hunter: He's got night vision- laser vision- frost vision- and super strenth.

Exile: Nice too meet you comrade- but I am busy proggramming universal remote controler! I see you around, okay?

Hunter: Okay, see ya' Exile.

Exile waves bye-bye before the mechanical doors slide shut.

Hunter: Couple more stops- who's room do you wanna see next? Colleen, Blitz or Muzzle's?