Join our server on Discord

Fetish RPG (all fetishes)
Colleen: 'ey- what are you doing? I'm right here! (She grabs him and pulls him back) You just woke up- and don't ignore me!

Hunter: Colleen! Watch it- he just recovered- who are you, little buddy?
Lonelygabu: (genuinely said) Well, I umm... My name is Lonelygabu, nice to meet you. Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you, I guess I was a bit lost in mind as well. What is your name by the way? I know she is Colleen because you said so? Who was the person who saved me? All I remember is falling out of a tree to get my kite and the pain that was so real that I went into shock, even seeing it covered in blood. What are you guys?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Colleen: think nothing of it, luv- can we Call you Gabu? Nice to meet you- *offers to shake hands*

Hunter: Well- I'm Hunter- and you're in Rover-HQ, we're the Road Rovers- and guess what- we got your Kite for ya'!

Shag: *comes in through electric sliding doors, kite in hand.*

Hunter: That big Guy over there is Shag- he's the one that found you!
lonelygabu: (Kisses her hand and then hugs her.) Thank you for fixing me! ^_^ and you could call me Gabu, thats fine!

lonelygabu: (gulps) Sorry that I am here, this is supposed to be a secret....All hideouts are... I am terribly sorry.

lonelygabu: (blushes and kisses Shag's cheek) Ahhaha...I am a bit clumsy today....Thank you.....You saved me from.... I would have been in so much pain but you helped me... Thanks.... MY KITE!!!! I think I am stuck ....^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shag: (mumbles something incoherent)

Hunter: He says it's fine.

Colleen: Well, at least you're okay, Luv.

Hunter: No biggie- let me give you a tour-
lonelygabu: OK you could show me around!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Good! Now if you just ride here- *platform on wheels*

Colleen: Eh- hunty? e's only just recov-erd, do you think it's alright?

Hunter: Yeah, sure, you can take a little speed, can you, little guy?
lonelygabu: Yeah I could handle it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hunter: Hop on the, little buddy- *opens door on miniature paltform, and helps him in* Just sit right there- and- *zooms outside- leaving a trail of fire*

He stops at His room.

Huner: This is our first stop- My room! That's where I sleep, play, do my stuff- sometimes I rock around in it-
lonelygabu: Your room is awesome, its so biiiig!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds