Join our server on Discord

I have a feeling....
um... Zephyr.... I am sorry for you getting fired but I mean you are needed by atleast us here at DAD... I know we don't pay your bills but I hope that are words are worth its weight in gold.... Good luck in your next endevor and Ill back you up 100%......

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Right, it is rather sad, but I'm sure you'll be able to find antoher job.
Of course she will, she's good at her job.
Thank you guys *big hug to all* But y'know, I don't think I'll apply for a job again. If I'm not in a great need, I'll wait until I have my own consulting room.
Be your own boss! Then you can have whatever hours you want. Doesn't get much better than that. Heh, I can't wait til I'm an opera singer, I'll sleep in till 10am every day! Mmmmm...sleep.

Anyway, I'm glad that the job thing, though a little screwed up at some points, came out for what you felt to be the best. That's all that really matters.
(takes in the hug from Zephyr and enjoys the moment and realizes something)

Zephyr..... It will take multiple headaches and mounds of paper work but as what I could tell from the way you write about the job it seems that you could to the same job more justice if you became the boss....

Good luck and do not let anyone tell you your dreams are impossible because sky is the limit to what we could accomplish.... Zephyr, I have faith in you and will hope for the best....

and to you senjuro... whenever you become an opera singer, let me know so that I could tell all my friends that I know one.... lol

Zephyr.....don't let the world overwhelm you because you have one big support group right here....I'll be there too!!!!....

dreams will come true....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You know, you speak English really well (for a non-native speaker). Have you considered becoming an English tutor?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know, that's a good idea. She might could teach standard english.
Most countries are good at English now. It's the international language. It's taught in schools from early ages. In China, English is up there with science and maths. In America and Britain, languages are downplayed and not taught in such a good manner, nor from such an early age. I know French isn't taugh until senior school in britain. That's awful. You only need about one thousand words of French to be able to live there, and yet GCSE students barely know a few hundred. That's not good enough. Because English is the interational language, we expect everyone else to talk it. Thus, we don't need their languages. Bollocks. Of course Zephyr can teach English. Gunther could teach english if he wanted.
senjuro Wrote:Be your own boss! Then you can have whatever hours you want. Doesn't get much better than that. Heh, I can't wait til I'm an opera singer, I'll sleep in till 10am every day! Mmmmm...sleep.

Anyway, I'm glad that the job thing, though a little screwed up at some points, came out for what you felt to be the best. That's all that really matters.
Ohh, you're such a sleepy head! You should be ashamed!!!! Wait....that's the time until I sleep when I don't have to wake up early....sometimes until noon too....heh heh :oops: lol Good luck with it, senjuro!

Quote:(takes in the hug from Zephyr and enjoys the moment and realizes something)

Zephyr..... It will take multiple headaches and mounds of paper work but as what I could tell from the way you write about the job it seems that you could to the same job more justice if you became the boss....

Good luck and do not let anyone tell you your dreams are impossible because sky is the limit to what we could accomplish.... Zephyr, I have faith in you and will hope for the best....
*hugs still* Really? I'm a pretty independent type of person. It's more trouble for me to accept people's rules than take all the heavy work.
Thank you for your kind words.

Quote:You know, you speak English really well (for a non-native speaker). Have you considered becoming an English tutor?
I AM an English tutor. I have a degree in English that I got at age 17 that enables me to teach English at junior schools. But I got talked into the 'getting a university career is better' shit. I thought my career was easy to learn and would give lots of money (and at some point, it was just like that. A teacher of mine said that with JUST the extra turns he did after work he bought a house in 2 years...That was about 20 years ago...). And in fact, I was considering that possibility too. Though my oral English currently sucks due to lack of practice....But don't forget that my ultimate goal is becoming an artist. Either teaching English or being a physio are just things I'do to eat.

Thank you all again. I love the support you give me. Thanks a lot.