Join our server on Discord

I have a feeling....
I don't know why they would think that. Forget them then.
Cuz he spent more time with them. For many people, quantity equals quality.
Only in somethings but not usally with your doctor.
Actually, they do. They think that if you apply 20 artifacts they're going to get better than if you apply 1. What they don't know, is that those stuff have side effects just like the remedies, plus a set amount of time they can be exposed to them.
Yeah but some people don't know much about medicine.
They don't know but they trust this guy and not me. Well, I gotta understand these witches. After all, it's the only way they could be touched by a young guy.
Ha ha ha Good one.
Sono toori da to my mother. I got fired today. The boss asked me to come to his office and wielding the "very logical" reasons like 'we keep people in the order of their arrival' and 'we got only 5 new patients this month' told me:'We have no more work for you now. If we get some work briefly we'll call you back, if you want to come back'. On top of everything, he did it 20 minutes before I had to take my leave, so I didn't have the chance of greeting any of my patients. I could only greet the other physio, and he told me 'They'll call you back in a month or less'.
Just like I said, I did the job on my own will, but what if I actually had to live on this money? I don't think I'll come back, only I would if I was in a great need. I don't know how to depict how I feel, but it sure doesn't feel good. I feel like some kind of disposable tool or sth. I was getting tired of the job, so in a way they saved me the trouble, but I can't help to think if I actually needed the job....
Well, you didn't like that job right. At least you didn't have to quit.
But I don't really know what to say about this.
Good luck with finding a new job, then.