Join our server on Discord

I have a feeling....
I didn't know you were one. That's interesting.
Quote:I AM an English tutor.
:oops: Whoops, well, you have to admit; I have great hindsight.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
'Tis true.

Languages are fun. Do they really just start them that much earlier in Argentina, or is there some better teaching method being used, as well? I wonder, because I took Spanish for three years en escuela media y colegio and only retained about 2/3 of it.
Zephyr Thats why we are all friends here.....

(Gives Zephyr a bottle of imported wine from 1986)

Now listen to me, crack this open when your dreams come true if not drink with some friends....

(Hugs Zephyr back)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, some people here do speak good english. They just may not understand some slang like words or dialects.
And sth else.....They still, yeah STILL, owe me the money from my work in March....When they fired me, they told me I would get the money next week...See all the time that passed, and they still owe me...I'll call again next week.... :roll:
Anonmon Wrote:'Tis true.

Languages are fun. Do they really just start them that much earlier in Argentina, or is there some better teaching method being used, as well? I wonder, because I took Spanish for three years en escuela media y colegio and only retained about 2/3 of it.
Well, that's cuz I started at age 8 and got my title at age 17, and ever since then I've played videogames and read English stuff, and belatedly wrote and read a lot in Internet. My oral English has gone down the drain for lack of practice though, but I've improved a lot my vocabulary and writing ever since I graduated. Maybe a little more than what you did?

Quote:Whoops, well, you have to admit; I have great hindsight.
Yup. But I think it was kinda easy to guess.....
Zephyr Thats why we are all friends here.....

(Gives Zephyr a bottle of imported wine from 1986)

Now listen to me, crack this open when your dreams come true if not drink with some friends....

(Hugs Zephyr back)

[/quote]
Thank you for the hug.....but you can keep the bottle. No offense.
or better yet if you don't like it.... Christen someting like a ship with it or if you like me and skaters tradition in NJ.... Go under a bridge and smash a bottle underneath it....Its that life is chaotic and will eventual break to bits like every fall in life, its a reminder that when you fall you could either break up into tiny glass shards or walk to live life......

You could keep it....Its a symbol.... :)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
or...
You can always release tension on that UnknownH punching bag I gave you a while back....
And a hug. (Hugs, just stays there.)

*Cough.I'm not a perv.Cough*
Group hug?

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds