Join our server on Discord

H-hello..
Dude! You kissed that bitch! oh no, I need to help an indeed friend!! *runs ahead to loneygabu and picks him up, then goes shadow and steals his gun* gogogo!!! *pulls trigger and blastes the teacher with a huge explosion of Pie, ripping the old and beat up body apart* gabu! *places him on the ground softly* talk to me! say something!! *passes cherry Pie in front of his face*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(lonelygabu still with eyes closed moves about to stare in the eyes of DMX twinkling barely feeling my own body.)

lonelygabu: (faintly) Did we save him?

DMX: Yes we did?... ...

(With that lonelygabu faints again falling to the floor...)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hi... if i didnt reply last time...
Shadowknight Wrote:*chomps on the pie as it spins shrinking it down to a small diameter* Yummy. That was good. *Pulls out a large silver gun with multible barrels* behold the ultimate in party/war technology, the BFPG, or Big F#$*ing Pie Gun. Now where did target boy go?

Target girl. And i be right here. *hangs upside down from tree*
eeep me late welcome =)
Veemon's Followers
Wakes up for one second to grap the gun for DMX and fires the cannon at Drunkenmunkee before collapsing and giving the gun to DMX. It took a lot out of me to kiss that old woman....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*gets hit and falls out of tree* ow...damn, that one actually hurt. someone should go help blueeyed gabu...
MOVE BACK I KNOW WHAT TO DO! *pulls out a large saw* Anyone can see that his liver bone is damaged. He'll have to have it removed. *Holds up a large mallet* who wants to administer the anesthetic?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Just sits there, staring at you, tail curled around my front paw*
Shadowknight Wrote:MOVE BACK I KNOW WHAT TO DO! *pulls out a large saw* Anyone can see that his liver bone is damaged. He'll have to have it removed. *Holds up a large mallet* who wants to administer the anesthetic?

*jumps up and down* I do!!! Pick me! Pick me! *holds up mallet*