Join our server on Discord

H-hello..
H-Hey. I'm new here, and uh... just hope to have a nice time here. Um... well, to start things off, i guess i should post some stuff about me?

I'm generally a nice person, very shy and hardly opens up unless... well... i really trust someone. And... I like to have fun ^^
Hey, hello... alright someone else that has the notion to make all their letters a different colour.
Yo, welcome, but I have a problem with your color. In my screen type (the one with Demidevimon) your typing is barely legible. Just telling ya, all the people that use it will have a hard time reading you.
Hello, i am Herr Mullen. I am one of the few who aren't Romainian.
Hello GABU DRAGON!!!!!

I was hoping by your name that that you like GABUMON!!! :D :D :D

CAUSE I love's me some Gabumon.... :oops:

Anyway think of a fitting gift, I know....

Walks back and hands gabu dragon an interesting looking 6 ft gabumon that is fully movable and robotic....hehhehehe....

and a box of cookies triple choclate and dipped in vanilla.....

have fun gabu dragon and many posts and writings galore....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome Welcome!! Yeah .. and Welcome once more =p... I am rorancrystalwolf and Gabumon lover.. I don't have anything fun to give you but I will just say this. Welcome to the DaD! No purchase Nesscessary... unless you wanna make a donation !
Veemon's Followers
Welcome. Name's Shadow, I think I have something around here for a gift *rummages around in a closet* here we go *pulls out a human sized fur coat like the one Gabumon wears* and don't worry it's completely synthetic so no naked Gabumon running around (although I doubt some people would mind if there were).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heya. senjuro here, moderator, site treasurer, and beginner writer. Oh, forgot the most important part: also a Gabumon lover.

Hope you have a great time here! ^_^
Hello, I'm Gunter! I just love Gabu-fans, theyre so adorable.

*hrm-hrm* anyway, welcome to the DaD. enjoy your stay!
Oh! I skipped this post! Stupid me... *banges head against keyboard* jngbrguov2j0389rjh20h fiod Anyways... I'm DMX and I welcome you here! Enjoy your stay at... THE DAD!!! *lighting and applauds* Oh.. sorry... *pulls switch that accidentally was pulled down by him* And, have this, I was sure not to eat it in the way here *takes out a giant UFO plate with a even bigger Pie on it with a Gabumon statue on the Pie*
Now now, don't be like me and eat the statue too... it won't be nice for your teeth...
Again, welcome and may your stay be really nice!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad