Join our server on Discord

H-hello..
Remembers me of the Simpsons... wait! I discovered a new ability! I can hear someone from far away! *hides microphone and speaker* By the way... my brain has stopped bothering me... so... *dust from explosion clears, Munkee wasn't hit* ....well... (damned deja vu...) ...ehh... hmm... *crappy black font* I sense a disturbance in the force.... QUICK! to the baticave! tata tata tata tata tata tata tata BATMAN! *hops on a bycicle and starts cycling away*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Looks around at all the violence still eating his pie.....

Ummm cherry pie....(still have a cart load)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*patiently waits to get hit*
lonelygabu turns to a waiting Drukenmunkee and continues to eat his pie... Drunkenmunkee sees a big rope in the middle of the room that has a specific sign saying "DO NOT PULL ROPE" in big red letters.....Guess who pulled it....)

NO!!!!! Don't pull that rope!!!!!!

I was too late causing the ceiling to open up and send cherry filled pies everwhere and smacking Drunkenmunkee with three right on top of another in comedic fashion....

Well Drunkenmunkee, enjoy and INCOMING!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yay!!!! My purpose as a target has been fulfilled, and i have pie! Thankyou Gabu!
drukenmunkee, do yourself a favor and wipe of the cherry pie right...no its no.... to the left.... no my left... aw, screw it.... (reveals another pie and smashes it in his face.)

If you like pie, you could have one on me......(Thanks and I hope you like my secret recipe for cherry pie....:) )

Anyone else wants one?....(Twirls one around his finger like a basketball...)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*chomps on the pie as it spins shrinking it down to a small diameter* Yummy. That was good. *Pulls out a large silver gun with multible barrels* behold the ultimate in party/war technology, the BFPG, or Big F#$*ing Pie Gun. Now where did target boy go?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alright at least let me supply you a cart full of it to make your job easier....(lonelygabu wheels a cart and places it right next to shadowknight, nods and walks away...)

um.... cherry pie.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Nope... you need to start looking for another way of convincing people, like this:

*starts to yell* HEY! WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE BIOLOGY TEACHER!!!

*Really old bitch with ugly face appears*

GIVE ME THAT GUN!!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelgabu makes a run back to the really old woman and locks in a kiss (I know I'll regret that later) and yells to Shadowknight....

Dude!..... Run .... or use the gun!!!!!

(After the kiss faints and hits the floor with a thud)

Help ...shadow......knight...... .....(faint)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds