Join our server on Discord

H-hello..
Pie anyone?

Reveals cart filled with cherry pie.....

Lets have some ( bites into one)

adtsdtjf kkfkgdhgh.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Get me a baseball bat and I'll show you a miracle Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay this post has gone on long enough without any violence, *snaps fingers and a B2 stealth bomber appears* Who want's to ride it first? Oh yeah almost forgot *hands DMX a bat* have fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:This is intro is still pretty tame. Just wait till we get off-topic, then rockets'll be the least of your worries Twisted .

im here....OFF TOPIC TIME XP*runs around with his arms flaling around,singing the Yellow Brick Road Backwards* ^.^!emoclew
*grabs the bat* great, now for my next miracle, I'll turn this inofensive baseball bat into a... *throws baseball in air, it turns into a building* ...military base full of rocket launchers! *runs inside base* *comes out equipped to the teeth with massive and senseless violence maker weapons* Who wants to be my first target? *sounds of every single weapon loading*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*notices a sign on the building that says "Happy Go Lucky toy company."* Yeah have fun with that, *hops into the bomber* next stop, my old highschool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i wanna be a target! *paints red/white target on stomach*
now this is new to me... someone wants to be a target. oh my god... what is the world coming to? LOL
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Massive destruction and senseless violence, as I said before, so... get used to it *points all weapons to Munkee and fires, ending in an explosion*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*arrives at school* Give me an A- will ya? *fires countless missles while laughing like a mental patient* that was fun *dust clears and school is standing without a scratch on it* Last time I trust an auto-targeting computer.

Creepy voice in head: Use the force Shadow.

Shadow: Not you again. *Chugs 10 beers*

Voice: AHHHHH IT BURNS!!! I'M MELTING!!!

Shadow: To beer! The cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad