Join our server on Discord

H-hello..
Yeah, this place has quite the arsenal for the welcome party.
(take it from me, Shadowknight and DMX are the SPAM gods of the DaD!)
I'd better be off before those missiles come a' flyin'!
That's why we're loved, or feared, whichever.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, we can do miracles or disasters, it depends on my mood *snaps fingers, touristic island sinks* I'm quite happy today.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The last time he was in a bad mood we lost atlantis and the 10th, 11th, and 12th planets in our solar system.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, I remember, those three planets formed Mickey's head and ears near Pluto, and it started to piss me off, so I just removed it, and about Atlantis... well... you all know that funny story.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You probably shouldn't have destroyd the left ear, the aliens on that planet were pretty intelligent, not to mention the fact that it was an amazon planet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I won't start arguing with you again about that, I thought we already had settled with my anger problem, so let's move on, I need a baseball bat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They are ready again to be violents lol. anyway welcome gabu_dragon. i'm also a Gabumon lover. :oops:
everyone here is nice even if they give this great "welcome" party to you. i also have a gift... just a simple thing like *gives a fruit baskett"... just an advice don't make pies with those fruits or everyone becomes more violent. lol. i have learn that already. lol just/kidding *looks around*
and btw brother DMX.... never thought you had destroyed so many things aloready O_O
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
wow... so far theres nothing happening- you could get lucky.