Join our server on Discord

H-hello..
Hehe... :oops: whoa ~gets overpiled with gifts~ Thanks! Jeeze, I never would of guesed getting such a warm welcome ^^
Nu-uh, THIS is a warm welcome... *pulls another hidden switch, WELCOME in HUGE letters appears, and all of them light up in fire except the E* damn... there is always something wrong with this welcomes signs... I suppose this won't work either... *pushes RED oh no! Red! button* *hidden trapdoor opens and big rocket emerges, ready to launch* wait... the attack to my house was in one week... ah hell... *pushes button again, nothing happens* ...............................

Okay, too much silence, and back on topic, yeah, we are all nice guys and really like new ones here, and if you like lemons you are in my list of buddies already Wink
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well rockets could still count as a sign for welcome... just for the people you don't like.
Don't worry DMX I could help

(gets a ladder and really hates height comes up to the last step and noticing Im 50 feet in the air grab the letter and turns on because the wire was lose.)

:shock: Im scared!!!!

I really hate heights.......
(slides down the ladder)

Cookies for everybody....

(Burnt my hand a bit but it was worth it....)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Allo! sheesh so many gabumon fans.. i think ill switch to my alternative LEOMON!!!! hes a sexy bastard!xD
*bandages up Lonelygabu's hand*
Leomon's okay too- (Leo and Weregaru- SIGH!!!)
*Thanx Gunter! (adjusting to the bandage by flexing his hand)*

Leomon is aight but Gabumon is so sassy and I just want to rip of the coating and get to the creme fillin'.....

There are so many sexy digi and other sexy things out there that I can't choose....MAssive orgy???!!

Anyway back to the party.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hehe... whoa. I never knew people used rockets for "welcomes" But i suppose it's suitable... er.. :shock: maybe not. *blinks and places the plushie down, the chacolates and other stuff and puts the fur coat on* Whoa... now i got reminded of a site >< But thanks! ^^
This is intro is still pretty tame. Just wait till we get off-topic, then rockets'll be the least of your worries Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yup, he's right, and he already warned you... so... for now, rest up and enjoy the last peaceful posts *grabs whiskey bottle and starts drinking it down* ...from now Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad