Join our server on Discord

Poll: "Geeky" is the new "cool"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree!
62.50%
10 62.50%
Disagree!
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Geeky: the new cool?
Quote:...comes back........I'm a nerd and most nerd get placed in the friend zone and don't get any play at all.... Look at me I'm still a virgin 19 going to be 20 soon..... Maybe I'll be 40 when it happens....

I play all my cards right and as the nice guy I get nothing but hugs and kisses on cheek while there boyfriend assholes contine to abuse them and they do nothing....

The friendship card kind of sux because its hard to get out of as soon as you are in.... Why is it that nice guys cant get the girls while assholes is what they look for?.....
Too bad the guys like you and I weren't born at the same time and place....All the guys I knew as a kid and teen were nothing but little delinquents that liked to tease girls. For an example, I had a guy at school that always called me a very derogative name that meant 'fat'. At the same time, I had a guy at my English classes that always called me a very derogative name that meant 'skinny'. So far, I remember only one nice guy (and pretty good looking too), and he was taken.

And about your first thought......I think we all think like that...... :roll: Some time ago, I had a really good idea.....I said all of us DaD virgins would make a huge orgy and lose our virginity in it....but nobody else agreed. After all, some are a bunch of wimps.

Quote:Yes, you see that's called a mistake. Normally there's alcohol involved with the making of a mistake.
I thought you said you didn't drink. And in any case, it was a mistake that lasted months.
Zephyr wrote:

Quote:Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:06 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
...comes back........I'm a nerd and most nerd get placed in the friend zone and don't get any play at all.... Look at me I'm still a virgin 19 going to be 20 soon..... Maybe I'll be 40 when it happens....

I play all my cards right and as the nice guy I get nothing but hugs and kisses on cheek while there boyfriend assholes contine to abuse them and they do nothing....

The friendship card kind of sux because its hard to get out of as soon as you are in.... Why is it that nice guys cant get the girls while assholes is what they look for?.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too bad the guys like you and I weren't born at the same time and place....All the guys I knew as a kid and teen were nothing but little delinquents that liked to tease girls. For an example, I had a guy at school that always called me a very derogative name that meant 'fat'. At the same time, I had a guy at my English classes that always called me a very derogative name that meant 'skinny'. So far, I remember only one nice guy (and pretty good looking too), and he was taken.

And about your first thought......I think we all think like that...... Some time ago, I had a really good idea.....I said all of us DaD virgins would make a huge orgy and lose our virginity in it....but nobody else agreed. After all, some are a bunch of wimps

Thank you for those kind comments and it really sux to be a virgin and somehow I am wondering where was I when you announced the virgin orgy?... I feel left out and I would of joined in? (sigh) Now it gets worse, the girls around here like the nice guy rountine but they go out with those that treat them as worse. Maybe the trend will continue and I'll probably be a virgin for long while.

Thank you Zephyr... I LOVE YOU :shock: and I love you all....

Its going to get better soon, I hope.

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Haha I'm with rorancrystalwolf on this one all the way!!! Preps think they are all that and jocks think that they are sooo strong!! We are all cool in our own ways!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
That's why I said usally zeph. It was a mistake that's the point.
And the orgy idea was shot down because of zeph being the only girl here when she suggested it. And we still only have about two more girls now so it just wouldn't work. (although smaller version like a pair of people "might" work)
To the actual poll I disagree. Mostly because if geeks were actually cool than I would probably be a very popular kid. I'm not and neither are any of my geeky friends so there for at least where I come from-Fargo/Moorhead, Minnesota- geek is definately not cool. The friends zone sucks and it always will.

One of the only reasons I'm not one of the geeks that gets beaten up is because one of my friends from elementary became a major jock and is quite popular. Although we don't associate much anymore he does still make sure I don't get the crap beaten out of me.

I'm into the intelligent types aswell unfortunately thier not into me. Although I still can't figure out how another one of my friends from elementary gets a new girl every couple months.

The few girls that have been attracted to me and by few I mean two are people who I have no actual attraction to also one I know had just experianced a bad break-up.

Well hopefully-I seriously doubt it to an extreme extent- things change.
what's happening?
Unknown worte:

Quote:That's why I said usally zeph. It was a mistake that's the point.
And the orgy idea was shot down because of zeph being the only girl here when she suggested it. And we still only have about two more girls now so it just wouldn't work. (although smaller version like a pair of people "might" work)

Yeah we should try a DAD convention and work in conjunction with DHZ....

A thought...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah we thought of that once. No one ever finished thinking about it.
We need finality!....

lol but serious we should think about some convention for all members of both and meet once a year I guess. and Why not? We deserve to meet our friends just as much as anyone else does. I don't know maybe its because I am in the mood to politic a little but I think that this would be an interesting thought to fathom.

Some food for thought...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
thats an awesome idea, but i'd never be able to go to it. >.<

But, although geeky is probably not the new cool, me and many of my friends prefer geeky/oucast type kids to jocks. Mostly because the geeky outcast kids treat you like you mean something to them, while most (but not all) of the jock/popular people treat as just another stepping stone.