Join our server on Discord

Poll: "Geeky" is the new "cool"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree!
62.50%
10 62.50%
Disagree!
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Geeky: the new cool?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Anonmon Wrote:Damnit. Seems to turn out that article was fabricated, so of course they took it off the web-site.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduc...510172e22d?

That's a repost in some stupid newsgroup. Basically, the article is about men who use formulated conversations to get women, and women who take part in this willingly.

Girls of this website (all two of you), why does your gender continue to 1) Put up with bullshit, and 2) Prefer jerks or bullshit artists over much anyone else?
Sorry, I think I might give you a better answer some other time (as you can see in my rant, I'm not quite in good and/or bright mood today)
Guy:"Hey, I need your opinion on something. My friend over there, he wants to buy a wallaby."
Zephyr: .....*ice cold stare*
The target, presumably used to men approaching her first and
certainly not used to men who pretend she's not even there, finally
gave Rob some shit.
Zephyr:*totally ignores anyone who doesn't show interest in her. She thinks herself as a great and very attractive kind of person so will ignore anyone who doesn't think like her*
Without looking at the girl, he said to her friend, "Is she always this
irritable?"
Zephyr:Tsk...He's all yours.*goes anywhere else*
While Popcorn Dog flew in to occupy the target's friend, Rob now
focused on the target, armed with a dizzying mix of straight fluff,
playground teases, jokes about people in the bar, and then, finally, a
question: "Do you wanna kiss me?"
Zephyr: Do you wanna get kicked in the nuts?
As mentioned, pickup artists have thought through every social
situation, planned for every contingency. If she says "yes" to Rob's
question, for instance, he kisses her. If she says "maybe," he also
kisses her. If she says "no," Rob responds, "I didn't say you
could--you just looked like you had something on your mind."
Zephyr: *it's a miracle that I didn't go anywhere yet, but still* *stares at friend* He's all yours. *goes anywhere else, but FAR AWAY if possible.*
Yeah, I'm a tough nut to crack.
On a side note, I bet most jocks would have at least phoned me for Xmas, so I won't say geeks are good boyfriends. Some suck even harder than jocks. But it takes all kinds I guess.
[/quote]

* Anonmon is taking notes:
Just try and say something interesting. For God's sake, don't try any freakish psychology or PUA stuff or she will knee the family jewels into a pulp.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*brings a pillow from own topic and starts to beat Unknown*

My my Ms. That's no way to beat some one

(snaps hands to either side and chains pull Unknown tot he wall) No this is how to properly abuse people (hands Zephy a dirk) have fun Ms, and the gaws are there for a reason
Hey! She doesn't need your help to beat me up. She can do it just as well by herself. And what the heck is a dirk and gaw?
gaws are thick bandages to stop bleeding and a dirk a quickly made dagger like instrument used for stabbing people at close confrontations

Dirks are usually made in jail and are also known as shivs, anyhow, pillows don't seem hard enough

(dumps bag of horse shoes into a pillow case) this may actualy be better than the dirk though ^ ^
It's a pillow fight and that means a normal pillow only.
Plus I know how to make a prison bow and arrow.
Err, it's called "gauze." It's a light woven surgical dressing, usually made of woven cotton. It absorbs blood easily to help wounds to clot faster.

A dirk is just a dagger with a straight blade, as opposed to a curved blade (knife) or a point (shiv).

Okay, about Petals Around the Rose.

I can tell you three things about it.

The name of the game is Petals Around the Rose, and the name is important.

The answer will always be an even number, or zero.

There is a correct answer for every roll of the 5 dice, which I or anyone who knows the solution can tell you on any given roll.

Let's see who here can solve it. http://www.cs.odu.edu/~rpilking/rose/

Good luck. If you solve it, don't forget that you're sworn to secrecy to not reveal the solution. If you think you can't figure it out, just remember the three things I told you all.
nerds don't get ass..... :cry: walks away....

...comes back........I'm a nerd and most nerd get placed in the friend zone and don't get any play at all.... Look at me I'm still a virgin 19 going to be 20 soon..... Maybe I'll be 40 when it happens....

I play all my cards right and as the nice guy I get nothing but hugs and kisses on cheek while there boyfriend assholes contine to abuse them and they do nothing....

The friendship card kind of sux because its hard to get out of as soon as you are in.... Why is it that nice guys cant get the girls while assholes is what they look for?.....

:cry: (walks away crying)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Going from friend to significant other is a tricky change to make, but it can be done. It certainly makes hanging out with them much easier.

I'm only 1 for 2 on that count. One attempt at that failed miserably and ended up causing extreme emotional damage that I've only recently gotten over.

The other attempt worked out quite nicely...I just had to wait for her to break up with her useless boyfriend at the time before I could really do anything.

Patience is key!
Exactly plus nerds will usally hae better lives then the jerks too.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:nerds don't get ass..... :cry: walks away....

...comes back........I'm a nerd and most nerd get placed in the friend zone and don't get any play at all.... Look at me I'm still a virgin 19 going to be 20 soon..... Maybe I'll be 40 when it happens....

I know how you feel. Anyone else ever feel like you're the Nice Gay Guy girls love talking to, but without being gay? I can actually understand girls somewhat, but that doesn't help in attracting any at all. It's like they want someone who's just interested in T&A.