Join our server on Discord

Poll: "Geeky" is the new "cool"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree!
62.50%
10 62.50%
Disagree!
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Geeky: the new cool?
Yeah but a lot of jocks might burn out quick after school.
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah but a lot of jocks might burn out quick after school.

Exactly! my cousin was going pro with football until he broke his leg.. agian, he's really an idiot so ehh, now he can't even join a team for play time! Now think as me for a second

(Epsilon's mind) Why become a famous ball player and have people adore you until you get old, when you can use your mind and gain respect forever?

Look at Bill Gates, skinny whimp of a bastard, he used his brain and made more money and more respect than a football star will ever achive! and all he had to do was sit naked at a computer and write C++, which sounds better?
Heh, if he's so smart, how come he was never able to figure out Petals Around the Rose?
First, what? and second, yes he is a smart S.O.B. Eveyone hates him because of how smart of a S.O.B. he is. (and the various problems with windows.)
Actually, we hate him, because he's a monopolistic bastard. Did you know that M$ BASIC was the only software he and his company ever fully wrote? Everything else is bought from someone else and then (possibly, sometimes) improved on slightly.

Windows itself is a VMS clone.
That's one of the problems windows has. As a company. But google is looking to get into that market.
Anonmon Wrote:Actually, we hate him, because he's a monopolistic bastard. Did you know that M$ BASIC was the only software he and his company ever fully wrote? Everything else is bought from someone else and then (possibly, sometimes) improved on slightly.

Windows itself is a VMS clone.

and so few people actually know this, see? no one cares what he does, as long as he does it, he could smoke crack like Einstein, but as long as he does his job, no one gives him no hassle

What of Strawberry? He did drugs and got the worse publicity I ever seen! In real life, you can cheat, since games are games cheaters get punished

as for this one, I am off to steal something now just to laugh and make smug, self satisfying remarks, cheerio!
Anonmon Wrote:Damnit. Seems to turn out that article was fabricated, so of course they took it off the web-site.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.seduc...510172e22d?

That's a repost in some stupid newsgroup. Basically, the article is about men who use formulated conversations to get women, and women who take part in this willingly.

Girls of this website (all two of you), why does your gender continue to 1) Put up with bullshit, and 2) Prefer jerks or bullshit artists over much anyone else?
Sorry, I think I might give you a better answer some other time (as you can see in my rant, I'm not quite in good and/or bright mood today)
Guy:"Hey, I need your opinion on something. My friend over there, he wants to buy a wallaby."
Zephyr: .....*ice cold stare*
The target, presumably used to men approaching her first and
certainly not used to men who pretend she's not even there, finally
gave Rob some shit.
Zephyr:*totally ignores anyone who doesn't show interest in her. She thinks herself as a great and very attractive kind of person so will ignore anyone who doesn't think like her*
Without looking at the girl, he said to her friend, "Is she always this
irritable?"
Zephyr:Tsk...He's all yours.*goes anywhere else*
While Popcorn Dog flew in to occupy the target's friend, Rob now
focused on the target, armed with a dizzying mix of straight fluff,
playground teases, jokes about people in the bar, and then, finally, a
question: "Do you wanna kiss me?"
Zephyr: Do you wanna get kicked in the nuts?
As mentioned, pickup artists have thought through every social
situation, planned for every contingency. If she says "yes" to Rob's
question, for instance, he kisses her. If she says "maybe," he also
kisses her. If she says "no," Rob responds, "I didn't say you
could--you just looked like you had something on your mind."
Zephyr: *it's a miracle that I didn't go anywhere yet, but still* *stares at friend* He's all yours. *goes anywhere else, but FAR AWAY if possible.*
Yeah, I'm a tough nut to crack.
On a side note, I bet most jocks would have at least phoned me for Xmas, so I won't say geeks are good boyfriends. Some suck even harder than jocks. But it takes all kinds I guess.

[/quote]
But some jocks don't have a problem or two.
*brings a pillow from own topic and starts to beat Unknown*