Join our server on Discord

hey all im new
shadowknight Wrote:FIRE IN THE HOLE!! *Pulls the trigger. A wave of beer shoots out of the cannon with enough force to throw Shadow back 3 feet* WHOO HOO!
*Gets caked in the face with a load of beer* O.O *sits there with my mouth open not saying a word and drenched in beer* O.O *slowly gets up* OMG that was amazing XD ^^
sorry shadow brb dinner >.<
*wakes up* since when do we tell... meh... I'm too eager for a drink to think... *stands up and shakes body* hmm... where... *looks on Shadow* great, that's just what I needed! *jumps to him and steals his cannon, points it at himself while opening his mouth wide, then pulls the trigger and gets blasted in a huge blast of beer, gets sinked in the ground really hard making a hole which is filled with beer* great! a beer pool! yay!! *swims in beer pool, drinking the beer down*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm sry all I gtg I'll be on tomorrow
>.>........*runs out of the Topic*
sees a beer made pool and sits in far away corner....Stupid staighterism philosophy.....

Its a cool party, a beerzooka and everything but this.....

Walks to a sectet room and out a floor pops out a gigantic pool and everyone moves scared until realization that the whole party is transported to a hawaiian style....

PARTY what a twist.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i cant belive it takes this long to become a writer >.<
Wolfe's having computer problems so it might take awhile for the update. Till then we're gonna party like it's 2006, oh wait. Meh no big, *hooks up a PS2 and hooks it up to a 100" plasma screen, HD tv with surround sound speakers and a sub woofer that'd smash windows on mars* Now let's hook up a nice quiet game for everyone to play. Yeah right. *hooks up guitar hero and cranks the volume to 11* PAR-TAY!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:Wolfe's having computer problems so it might take awhile for the update. Till then we're gonna party like it's 2006, oh wait. Meh no big, *hooks up a PS2 and hooks it up to a 100" plasma screen, HD tv with surround sound speakers and a sub woofer that'd smash windows on mars* Now let's hook up a nice quiet game for everyone to play. Yeah right. *hooks up guitar hero and cranks the volume to 11* PAR-TAY!
lmfao XD ok this is going to be a greaty party XD.

yeah I was talking to him earlier today ^^

*grabs the beer-zooka* ok now were ready XD
*Grabs beerzooka*

I'm not about to let this one die.