Join our server on Discord

hey all im new
i have a question

how do i become a writer cause i have some good ideas for a series
*waits around*
*writes down some ideas for the new script*
Welcome to the board. If ya don't read the Avatar my names Shadow. Do you mean writing tips or submitting work?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
sry im new and nice to meet you
i mean submiting work
is there a diffrence between submiting and being your own writer like if i submit my work woll i be a writer ? :?
Of course you will be the author if you submit YOUR work, if you are wondering how to submit it's really simple, you just have to send the Lemon's to the e-mail adress you are provided with(lemons@digiartistsdomain.com) and then tell Da WOLFE all the things that you want about the Lemon i.e:

-The title of it(duh)
-The couples in it(who has sex)
-Additional notes( if it contains Rape, Yuri, Yaoi, etc...)
-If it belongs to any series you are making

That's the basic I guess... and of course, you need to tell him the first time, the Author name you want to be shown, which would be Sakuyamon right?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Of course you will be the author if you submit YOUR work, if you are wondering how to submit it's really simple, you just have to send the Lemon's to the e-mail adress you are provided with(lemons@digiartistsdomain.com) and then tell Da WOLFE all the things that you want about the Lemon i.e:

-The title of it(duh)
-The couples in it(who has sex)
-Additional notes( if it contains Rape, Yuri, Yaoi, etc...)
-If it belongs to any series you are making

That's the basic I guess... and of course, you need to tell him the first time, the Author name you want to be shown, which would be Sakuyamon right?
ok txs thats really helpful ^^ im new but i have aloty of ideas for lemons and maybe starting a series ^^
txs for your help
*writes down a title and series name*
bye all im off to go start writing a new lemon ^^
firt ever XD i hope it will be good :?
Quote:Of course you will be the author if you submit YOUR work.

Just a note: If we catch you stealing you will be taken to the digital world and... well let's just say (insert scary things with a meramon here Twisted )
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad