Join our server on Discord

hey all im new
UnknownH Wrote:Well the first thing to do is type normally with all spelling and capitialzation.
That will help a lot.
i wont do capalitization and if people dont like how i talk then oh well
im not trying to start something but im not going to change my ways for one person who doesnt like me or how i type
They don't dislike how you type you know... it's just that see organized and clean text is nice, and your text is just a little messy, again, you should hear what Unknown is saying, it's not that ONE person likes to see neat and understable text, we all do. And yet again, don't think we are just wanting to piss you off, it's just for everyone who reads.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok then, if you want. It would just make things easier.
DragonMasterX Wrote:They don't dislike how you type you know... it's just that see organized and clean text is nice, and your text is just a little messy, again, you should hear what Unknown is saying, it's not that ONE person likes to see neat and understable text, we all do. And yet again, don't think we are just wanting to piss you off, it's just for everyone who reads.
yes I do type nice once in a while and I'm just bored when I type like that so sorry all I'll try to type better ^^
All of us are friends here, no one fights, and if there's problems, we help. That's why I'm saying all this crap :P

And meh... let's go on with the party... *grabs bottle that popped out of nowhere and drinks it down while still laid on the ground* ahh... so good, alcohol is my best... Orange Juice!!?? *coughs* help... I'm swallowing... Vitamin C... *coughs* agh... *faints again*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:All of us are friends here, no one fights, and if there's problems, we help. That's why I'm saying all this crap :P

And meh... let's go on with the party... *grabs bottle that popped out of nowhere and drinks it down while still laid on the ground* ahh... so good, alcohol is my best... Orange Juice!!?? *coughs* help... I'm swallowing... Vitamin C... *coughs* agh... *faints again*
lol *grabs another bottle and pops it open* anyone want some ? lol
*Killed the men in the White coats*hmm...open Straight Jacket....i look pretty Hot in this.....oh yeah...this works for me...
*pulls out a BEERZOOKA* I give you the ultimate in drunk technology. This baby is capable of delivering a six pack worth of beer to an unsuspecting target at speeds of MACH 2. This thing'll get you hammered faster than you can say, "DON'T POINT THAT AT ME!!" *Lifts the BEERZOOKA and arcs it around the room* Who's first?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:*pulls out a BEERZOOKA* I give you the ultimate in drunk technology. This baby is capable of delivering a six pack worth of beer to an unsuspecting target at speeds of MACH 2. This thing'll get you hammered faster than you can say, "DON'T POINT THAT AT ME!!" *Lifts the BEERZOOKA and arcs it around the room* Who's first?
*jumps infront of you* ME ^^ XD shoot me first
FIRE IN THE HOLE!! *Pulls the trigger. A wave of beer shoots out of the cannon with enough force to throw Shadow back 3 feet* WHOO HOO!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad