Join our server on Discord

hey all im new
Ahem yeah well Allo!
Hello again. (got to take my mind off the hearing) so I'm saying heloo again! hello!
The Lotus(Seit) Wrote:FAYGO!!!!Y*thorws 2 liter at Shadowknight,somehow from his Straight Jacket*

*dodges the bottle* That's it I'm calling the happy hotel. *Dials a number*

Operator: Ahhh Mr. Shadow. Are you finally ready to battle your demons?

Shadow: For your information, me and my demons are closer than ever. I'm calling for a padded wagon to pick up a friend of mine.

Operator: At least read these panthlets *panthlets magically pop out of phone*

Shadow: Yeah I'll definately look at THOSE later.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ignore the panphlets... they are evil, I know from my 9992891274927596294791386573573479343993 exp points, and I'm not about to let you to die because of them!! *runs to Shadow* Wheee! *crashes on wall* oww... I try to save someone and this is how reality... wait!!!I found... *wide open eyes, jaw dropped* I'm rich! I'm rich I tell you! yay!! *picks up a penny* am I lucky or what!? *jumps around excitedly* man... last time I come to an alcohol party already drunk... *jumps to high and crashes with ceiling, falls on the ground unconcious*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(lonelygabu runs across the floor to see if DMX is Ok.....Blocks another piece of ceiling and puts a wet cloth on DMX's brow

You will be ok you hear me.... Damn shadownight and those magical pamplets.....

You know what you had way too much pie and you had a sugar rush just relax yourself and I'll be here for you if you need anything....Don't worry about the party, they'll be fine without us.

Go on without us a while, and continue this celebration for Sakuyamon and we'll be there in a minute

DMX, Just stop jumping around for a while and you'll be back on that floor in no time....

smiles....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Sakuyamon: On a second thought....
Looking at the way you type, the whole lot of single-minded topics and the IQ you seem to have, I guess you're just a 9 years old kid that snuck into here. I thought you'd be an adult or almost like everyone else here, I shouldn't be so harsh. But in fact, you should get out of here. This isn't a place for kids.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Sakuyamon: On a second thought....
Looking at the way you type, the whole lot of single-minded topics and the IQ you seem to have, I guess you're just a 9 years old kid that snuck into here. I thought you'd be an adult or almost like everyone else here, I shouldn't be so harsh. But in fact, you should get out of here. This isn't a place for kids.
hey Zephyr of Darkness can you lay off me and go bother someone else i dont do this to you and im gettting tired of it i have reported you to the head admin a couple times now so can you stop flaming me for simple crap that are bs reasons that no one else cares about
Come on... don't fight, Zeph has a point in what she said, but she surely didn't mean to call you a little kid, I'm sure she's telling you it like that because she thinks your mind will get screwed up if you get into this things so young. Just don't fight and be friends, the DaD is like a family, we don't want to fight each other right?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Come on... don't fight, Zeph has a point in what she said, but she surely didn't mean to call you a little kid, I'm sure she's telling you it like that because she thinks your mind will get screwed up if you get into this things so young. Just don't fight and be friends, the DaD is like a family, we don't want to fight each other right?
im not trying to fight i didnt want to mess with Zeph at all but she started it look at the 2nd page i belive its there
i ould like to be friends with Zeph and neways im not a little kid im turning 18 in 2 months
and yes it would be nice to be part of the DaD fmily but Zeph is making it hard for me to
Well the first thing to do is type normally with all spelling and capitialzation.
That will help a lot.