Join our server on Discord

hey all im new
Sorry I'm late, but welcome to the DaD anyways!
(psst! if you wan't to learn how to swear in romanian, I'm the guy for you!) (I'm not that good at it but- what the heck! :D )
txs all for your welcomings ^^ once i become an author ill have my firast ever lemon up ^^ XD X3
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:damn Guitar Hero must top that.....

whatever let's rock on dudes and dudettes!!!!

(Plays a fantastic lick for 4 bars and stops)

Any takerz?...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

i can.....JUGGALOS!........um.....NINJAS!!!!......ugh maybe later...
*reads through my lemon once more*
im just waiting to become an author now T.T
*reads through my lemon once more*
im just waiting to become an author now T.T
Well good luck with the series and may it be as you want it tooo....

And you Seit that's kind of cool and um.... I could beat you with this solo (Plays a made up solo triple plucking the e string and playing it with a loop.)

I don't know if I am that good but hey at least I gave it a try.....

Still any takerz?.....

The more the merrier.....

(Throws confetti and rolls a bottle of champagne that stops at Sakuyamon's feet)

Enjoy and cheers :D ....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Well good luck with the series and may it be as you want it tooo....

And you Seit that's kind of cool and um.... I could beat you with this solo (Plays a made up solo triple plucking the e string and playing it with a loop.)

I don't know if I am that good but hey at least I gave it a try.....

Still any takerz?.....

The more the merrier.....

(Throws confetti and rolls a bottle of champagne that stops at Sakuyamon's feet)

Enjoy and cheers :D ....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
*grabs out some glasses and pops the bottle open**pours some in the glasses* anyone want some ?
Sorry I don't drink (my irish ancestors are probably rolling over in their graves). But since it isn't real anyway *pulls out a beer bong, a six pack, and a funnel* LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadowknight Wrote:Sorry I don't drink (my irish ancestors are probably rolling over in their graves). But since it isn't real anyway *pulls out a beer bong, a six pack, and a funnel* LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
lmfao im irish too and i hate the taste but its not real *chugs half the bottle* XD *starts to wobble around* O.O
FAYGO!!!!Y*thorws 2 liter at Shadowknight,somehow from his Straight Jacket*