Join our server on Discord

hey all im new
ok well im like 1pg done and im considering a series depending on how the lemon works
and ok Zephyr not nice to meet you too im only nice who are nice to me so txs all but :arrow: Zephyr
well im gonna hopefully finish the lemon today and have it proof read by siome friends of mine and hopefully have it out soon ^^
Quote:and ok Zephyr not nice to meet you too im only nice who are nice to me so txs all but Zephyr
Ohhhh, you're gonna make me cry!!!! You're the not nice one!!!!! What kind of person introduces itself as 'I have a question'?!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:and ok Zephyr not nice to meet you too im only nice who are nice to me so txs all but Zephyr
Ohhhh, you're gonna make me cry!!!! You're the not nice one!!!!! What kind of person introduces itself as 'I have a question'?!
si i had a question and it was answered then i introduced myself i just introduded myself diffrently oh my not a big deal no one else has a problem
-.O.........*starts To Summon The Wraith*
Seit The Reaper Wrote:-.O.........*starts To Summon The Wraith*
lmao XD txs plz do something ive only been trying to be nicebut .. nm im not gonna flame Zephyr of Darkness cause they are not worth it
txs all for your advise and help on the lemon ^^
-.O.......hmm......*stops*.....looking forward to the Lemon O.-
Seit The Reaper Wrote:-.O.......hmm......*stops*.....looking forward to the Lemon O.-
lol im lookign forward to it also XD im working on it right now

its a yuri between rika and renamon :3
ooh...i cant stay mad at that.....or can i?.....X3....X(......X3......X(....CANT.....CHOOSE......*counts to Schfiffty Five*
Summonned Wraithe sees me and dissappears.....

Looks at the room and I see this introduction needs to be helped from getting this low for this long, the room seems sad enough..

So here's my DJ equipment and not forget the disco ball, pops in some Missy Elliot's Get Your Freak On and turns the volume way up....

LEt's get this party started!!!!!

We are all cool peeps here and welcoming/not welcoming/wraithe summoning... FORGET ABOUT IT.... come on ya'll let's dance....

I brought some DDR mats?!?

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*tells The Wraith to Zap that guy*....O.-......dont mess...