Join our server on Discord

Am I so detatched?
hey- if this helps- I'm your friend even if you're not mine, I don't mind.
so tell me, how's it going?
As far as I'm concerned, every one here is my friend cause this place is damn awesome.

Things are okay, I'm hanging out with this girl from work later in the week. I might be able to get out more often because I'm dropping my physics class for school because I'm changing my major so it should be less stressful.
I wish I can make friends...
Do we really have a whole board of depressed introverts blubbering to a small net community about how lonely they are?

Don't you know of some ways to find people who you'll like?
no, I don't. I always had the same 5 friends for a very long time. I'm doing my best, but get nothing. and it's not cheap as well...
Anonmon Wrote:Do we really have a whole board of depressed introverts blubbering to a small net community about how lonely they are?

You should be a therapist. You really have a knack for making people feel better about themselves.
Ironically, I do "counciling" to some of my contacts in MSN. they tell me their problems, and I help them to make certain that their problems are in fact what they are instead of what they think they are, and help them with a solution for their problems. like any psychiatrist, sometimes I make them feel better (or so they say), sometimes not. it's all 50/50.
yeah your right. Well I aslo try but I think I mess up cause I'm too clumsy and can't see lots of things going on
Veemon's Followers
Anonmon Wrote:Do we really have a whole board of depressed introverts blubbering to a small net community about how lonely they are?

No, we're not livejournal.
But seriously, I also help people too. That's just what you do to a friend.
There's a distinction: LiveJournal is for depressed, or sometimes manic, extroverts who feel constantly compelled to reach out for more and more human contact. Like MySpace.