Join our server on Discord

Where can I find Digimon episodes?
any of you know how to use MIRC? (or any other irc client, just thats the one i use..) because i found a channel for downloading digimon eps,

IRC server: irc.blitzed.org

channel: #digilegacy

the selection depends on the host, but is generally pretty good, the ones with the best selections seem to idle there all the time just to let other leech, if you know how to use it, that irc channel can be a great place to get eps, and some host more than just digimon.

and if you don't know how to use it, well, to bad :P jk, i can try and help you out, just don't expect me to know everything, i know how to do this and pretty much just this, but PM me if you don't know what to do and i can put you on the right path if nothing else (hopefully..) unless there is somebody else who knows how this irc stuff works and would be willing to help?
Err, that's the channel I suggested in the first post of this thread. ^_^;;
i must of missed that somehow :oops:

i found it through google, quite a while ago, just when i posted in this thread before i didn't think to mention it since i had stopped useing it for a while to give my poor computer a break...

though, the subbed savers ep i got from there last night was TV-quality, infinitely better than those on youtube, and it was a great episode

*spoilers ahead*

raramon: the pay will be pretty expensive though
yoshino: don't say things like that!
raramon: your going to do it for free?
yoshino: well...
masaru(to tohma): it can't be yoshino, it has to be you!

*end spoilers*

misinterpret that however you see fit.... anyhow, anybody who follows the instructions on the link in the first post an still needs help, i'll help if i can
http://forum.dats.us/ digimon savers episodes.

xvid 180MB h264 100 MB and rmbv 40 MB to choose from
they have from 16- 31

1-15 you can get them from WtW
Veemon's Followers
does anyone know where i can get episodes 14-52 of adventure 02 in japanese in .AVI format? ( i hate the english voices :( ) cuz wpp only has 1-13.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
does anyone know?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If you try out the IRC channel #DigiLegacy you can find subbed versions there.
i did that and they only have 1-13....damn....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Really? That's odd. When I was getting all the dubs, a lot of providers had subber versions there too. I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.
Gentlemen, Series 2, subbed. They look to be putting one up weekly, and have reached episode 11.