Join our server on Discord

Where can I find Digimon episodes?
DV85 Wrote:you cannot download anything off of YouTube

thats not entirely acurate, its possible, i've done so before, you'll need a couple things for it though, PM me for details, i'd put it here but i don't wanna be off topic, unless of course there are several who want me to post about it, in which case i will gladly do so
If you can, that would be appreciated....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Post away, digital1. I'm the mod of this forum, and finding places to get digimon eps is the topic of this thread!
ok, and sorry for the delay, not much free time the last few days, oh and what i ment to why i said it'd be off topic of me to post it was, because its stuff off youtube in general not limited to just digimon eps, but anyhow, heres how to download from youtube

1: on youtube, find the movie you want to download

2: after finding something you want, copy the complete URL of the video

3: go to http://www.videodl.org/ and paste it into the box, then click "get it"

4: when the download link comes up. right click and save target as, you can rename it anything you want, but you must add .flv to the end of it, adding the .flv is required for it to be playable

5: ok, you have the file saved and everything, now you need a way to play it, seeing as WMP, real player, and quicktime, don't know how to understand it (although i have heard that with the proper codecs WMP can play them, but i have not personally confirmed that) go to http://www.simtel.net/product.download.m...p?id=95201 and get FLV player

6: after installing FLV player, try to open a downloaded .flv file, windows will ask you weather to search for a way to open it online, or to select the program yourself, pick the 2nd option, make sure "always use this progam for this type of file" is checked, and then find FLV player on the list, you might have to use "browse" and find it yourself, but afterwards, FLV player should open, and play the movie

thats all there is to it, if for some reason it dosen't work, let me know and i will try and help. but i am still relatively new to this so its not gauranteed that i will know how to help
Today the city's Public school held a jumble sale for charity: I am now in posession of volumes 1, 4, and two copies of 5 of Digimon series one. I'll give the second one away as a Christmas present to a neighbour, I think. I also now have two Power Rangers, a Parsley the Lion and a Tugs tape.

So, as a tip, for hard copies I suggest carboot sales and the like.

The quality on the video is almost as clear as when I first saw it broadcast.
My jealousy knows no bounds.

What this site needs in its membership is an audio/visual techie who can clear up the quality of avi's or mpeg's so they can be written to a DVD and watched on a TV, with good results.

Anyone have any talented friends? ^_^
Herr Mullen Wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, further Digimon episode downloads.

Over there.

Frontier is there in its entirity, in English, and avalable from the site itself. However, a lot of the stuff, including a good chunk of series one, is on "Mega Uploads", which confuses and irritates me no end.

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOU!!!

---
The Grim PokePimp Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, further Digimon episode downloads.

Over there.

Frontier is there in its entirity, in English, and avalable from the site itself. However, a lot of the stuff, including a good chunk of series one, is on "Mega Uploads", which confuses and irritates me no end.

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOU!!!

---

You'll be happy to know, also, thatall the Digimon cerials in English as well as the Japanese movies up to number five are avaliable from this YouTube account.

Sadly, he's wasted a lot of page space by uploading individual Digivolving sequences. As if we haven't seen them all already.

I myself have Frontier and series one on my PC in .mpg however, I've burnt series one onto CD (11 episodes per disc) and the quality is very poor on the television.
If I was by you I'd hug ya... aww screw it *Hugs Mullen* Thanks alot!

Herr Mullen Wrote:I myself have Frontier and series one on my PC in .mpg however, I've burnt series one onto CD (11 episodes per disc) and the quality is very poor on the television.

You should try switching to a .avi, that's what I use and my videos come in as clear as TV. But my computer is a media center and is basically designed for that sort of thing. I'd suggest window's media play with an .avi format. Trust me, looks awesome, either that or real player, but with that the screen is usually kinda small.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:If I was by you I'd hug ya... aww screw it *Hugs Mullen* Thanks alot!

I would like to second the motion by doing the same .

The other thing about it, it seems to me that the pixels from the upload remain shaky because the original intent was to use a smaller screen, not for quality, just to save space. Thats why mpegs and the quality of such are usually bad quality when full screened.

I agree with Senjy, that we need a techy of our own to take these videos and raise the quality like the days I rushed home to see it after school.

Also, If I ever find the torrents, usually they have better quality but we shall see, I ll be looking for them in the meantime ^-^....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds