Join our server on Discord

Where can I find Digimon episodes?
Dude, this is not what I asked for. I already stated that on the links already provided that you cannot download anything off of YouTube as far as I know so unless I'm a complete moron and not seeing a download link you provided something I already knew didn't work. Plus on YouTube you can't even skip the progression of the movies being forced to watch them second by second in the played order. And even further is that season 3 is Japanese in English subtitles when I asked for complete English and there's no frontier either. I need torrents, nothing else. Please make sure you understand everything before posting a reply.
YouTube doesn't allow you to download things, but you can view them as many times as you please.

Personally, I use a Peer-2-Peer program called Shareaza since WinMX died and Kazaa has loads (and LOADS) of spyware. You can check that out.

Also, I was able to purchase from E-bay a complete season 2 DVD. That one wasn't actually in DVD format, however, so those episodes are currently on my computer. Also, I bought season 4, but that was on DVD format. There are people who collect episodes, put them on discs, and sell them, so look for them on E-bay or other auction clients!

As for hosting Digimon episodes here, I can already think of some reasons not to. First of all, like you said, it would take a HUGE amount of bandwidth. A new site design? No, that's not a problem.

Hosting Digimon episodes here will attract people who do not belong here. They WILL see the NC-17 stuff that's here, and you'd be surprised how much trouble that could cause. Even if we made another branch of the site for Digimon episodes, there's still the cost of bandwidth and stuff to watch out for. Hosting Digimon episodes here is a no.
Everything that I would say has pretty much already been said. I would second the P2P programs. That's how I started my collection. IF there was a site that actually hosted the english episodes, in any form, I would have provided it, but I have yet to find it.
After an exhausting search, I have hopefully finally found what I've been looking for. It's a site which lists torrents and links for the files. The site itself doesn't host anything except the links to other sites. In case anyone doesn't mind downloading torrents, follow this link;

http://www.torrentz.com/search_digimon

According to the file list option with bittorrent which I use, the file's names are all in English with the English names as opposed to the original raw names. So I'm hoping they're legitimate. I'll keep you informed.
hi guys
Unfortunately after downloading 99.9% of the digimon frontier file I discovered they were simply english subbed by wpp. As for season 2 and tamers, I'm stuck at 80.5% and 96.9%. Those two seasons are in winrar formats meaning I have to extract them before viewing and feel it would be a waste until I reach 100% on both. What we really need is a direct download site with all the seasons in their english dubbed form. I ask why such a site has not been made or if it exists why is it so hard to find?
Ladies and gentlemen, further Digimon episode downloads.

Over there.

Frontier is there in its entirity, in English, and avalable from the site itself. However, a lot of the stuff, including a good chunk of series one, is on "Mega Uploads", which confuses and irritates me no end.
A little odd, but it looks great. Good find to those who need it.
a better peer to peer program is Ares

and utorrent works best for me ... bittorrent and bitcomet suck =P
Veemon's Followers
Just want to offer my help here. If anyone needs episodes of the 3rd season in Japanese, you might want to ask me. That is, if 1,4GB per ep. isn't too big for you. :)
I'm also looking for episodes of the same season dubbed in French. Would be really neat if anyone got something.