Join our server on Discord

Pillow fight!
AHHH! GIVE ME STRENGTH! *Flashes quickly and turns into a pure black form of himself with glowing yellow eyes* Catch me if you can. *Runs off at the speed of darkness, which is 2047294737 times faster than light.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*engulfed in shadows- with glowing white eyes- chases at the speed of shadows- which is 99696565468 times faster than the speed of darkness.*
Shadow's are created by light, and destroyed by darkness, so logically darkness would be stronger than shadow. *begins ricocheting of trees running around in crazy patterns to lose pursuers*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Except that there is no darkness if there is no light- and therefore- goes the same with shadows. *strangely- catches you.*

"Finally...."

"YOU- YOU- YOU...." *put's hand behind back.* "Dropped your wallet."
True light and dark are two sides of the same coin with a shadow being a middle ground, but if you shine light on something it casts a shadow, if you engulf it in darkness there is no shadow so darkness holds the power over shadow. Light beats dark, dark beats shadow, and shadow is invincible to light and thus beats it. it's like the triforce, wisdom beats courage, which beats power, which beats wisdom.

Uhhh, *Feels back pocket and notices wallet still there* Thanks? *Takes wallet* Where's some ID? *Pulls out card* DM? Wonder who that is? Oh well How bout I buy some pizza, my treat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks.
You don't need to thank me Seriously
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay, I'm not thanking you seriously.
thats because he can't do anything seriously!! lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Blinks once and then throws a pile of bricks wrapped in a pillow case at Guilmon nd a shotgun* What where we doing again?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad