Join our server on Discord

Pillow fight!
OK, how about a pillow fight?
But I'll set up a few rules for it. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING:

- Realistic. You can be as mean and evil as you want, do stuff like pinching others' butt, stealing, laughing at other people and such. But all within reality. Therefore, no magic, Guardian summoning, miraculous martial arts, martians, good lawyers or anything like that in here. Nothing we folk couldn't do in a regular pillow fight.

- No OOC (out of character) situations. If you, for example, want to bring an hysterical cat then tell how you brought it inside the place. It's not likely you can slip in an hysterical cat unnoticed. So you can't produce it out of thin air.

- When you enter the RP, make sure you depict, like in many pillow fights, how are you dressed, what pillow(s) are you bringing, and bring something to eat too. It's like a pajamas party so you might want to be in bedclothes or underwear.

Ahem. Now that that's set, let me explain the environment:
The place where we'll hold the fight is a house where every room is available. It's confortably made and rather luxurious, with big spaces and a big park. You can change stuff in it if you want, but KEEP IT REALISTIC. It's night and the weather's cool. There are no outer noise and in fact nobody close (nobody will hear you if you shout).
Ok, now let the fight begin!
I am wearing: Argh, gotta get out of my black armor....Ok......*takes off armor to reveal a black leather and metal set of underwear*
Pillow: A white pillow with yellow smiley faces
Brought to eat: Hot dogs, pineapple juice and 'surprise bags'.

Oh, each bag has a different food inside and a fortune telling paper.
Care to give them a try?

C'mon, I'm waiting!!*holds a fighting pose ready to jump over whoever crosses the living room's door*
Ok then.
I have on a plain white shirt and shorts, but I have some long blue pants if I need them.
I brought some pizza and drinks.
My pillows is white with a blue cover on it.

*sneaks around the outside of the door*
Yaaaaa!!!!! *rushes in with pillow drawn*
Uh... Where'd you go? *hears pillow coming* Uh-oh.
...look up.
Wheee!!!!! *swings using the curtains to hit Unknown with the pillow*
Paf! *beats Unknown with the pillow down in the sofa*
Ow... Ok then. *swings pillow trying to hit zeph* *hits her once* Ha! I got you.
Hah hah haaaaa! You're fighting like a cat upside down! There!!! *hurls pillow at him and go hide behind a door*
*moves pillow* Where'd you go? *get's two pillows* Ok then... *looks around* Maybe you're behind here *moves door*
*splashes him with pineapple juice* Gotcha, gotcha!!!! *runs away noticing he has my pillow* Damn, I'm unarmed.....
Hey! *takes off wet shirt and chases* Hmm...*races to get a juice bottle* Now... *runs after* *jumps after her and throws pillows, juice, pillows*.
Ha!
Heh heh.....*wild smile* Now I have two weapons...Get ready.....
*starts hitting him with both pillows at once*