Join our server on Discord

Bondage/Slave Role Play
*shrugs* its up to you. my old master used to lock me in a cage when he was done with me. but you can do wnything you want. if you want me to sleep with you, thats fine too. i dont mind.
"That's a good idea- I could put a collar and leash on you when you sleep with me."
*she smiles and blushes, nodding* i would like that. *she then bows her head to you* thank you very much master.
I grin, and take her away to my place.
At home, I get her cleaned up- I rummage for a leash and black leather collar, and put it on her. "hehe, so- you're my bitch tonight?" He asked cheerily as he undressed.
*she smiles as she is taken off*
*when she is cleaned off, she is a bit surprised, never having anyone be so nice to her. she then smiles as the leash and collar are put on her* for as long as you want, yes.
"okay then- Bed time, my pet." He said as he lead her to his bed, leash at hand.
OOC: I would like to join this but seeing as how nobody had posted in a while and Gunther is static in all other RPs, I would like another male.
OOC: It has been almost a year. I could say you broke a rule of necromancy, but still. You probably won't get anyone.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Uh... does that mean that I can't bring in a character? ^^; It'd be fun, even if this is technically a dead RPG...
eek D: a year...almost....at this point you would be better off starting a new one altogether.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan