Join our server on Discord

Bondage/Slave Role Play
Hey all. I just had an idea for an RP, and Im just going to post it here. If you like what you see, feel free to join. Take whatever possition you want in this scinario. though it would be better if we only had a maximum of 6 people role playing here so it doesnt get too confusing.

THIS IS A DIGIMON AND FURRY ROLE PLAY!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT. YOU DONT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE.

*you enter a room that is dark and quite, except for a muffled whisper. flicking on the light, you see a young cat girl, nude and tied up. her body is tied down, forcing onto her handpaws and footpaws, only her hands are tied behind her back. The thing keeping her head up is a long pole that ends in a collar, holding her head level with her waist. a large O-ring holds her mouth open, and her laegs are spread wide, her knees and ankles strapped down tightly. on the walls hang every sexual tool and toy youre mind could ever think up, from pleasure devices, to torture devices. the girls looks behind her and sees you enter, and lets out a soft whimper, wanting and fearing what may come next.*
Being a noble spirit, I take out the O ring from her mouth, and untying her hands, allowing her a bit of space and the abbility of speech. "are you okay?" I rub her head. my member slightly hardening. (I'm an anthro wolf again! yipee!)
*she watches as you start to release her, a little relieved, a little unhappy, but all the same greatful.* Yes sir, im fine. and thank you very much for untying me. *she looks up at you again* are you my new master? my old one told me he was leaving and that the new one should be ariving soon. are you him?
"If you want me to..." he grins. "what did your old master usually do with you? how dominant do you want me to be?"
*she thought for a moment, then looked up at you*

my old master ussualy was rough with me. he did anything he wanted to me, and if i resisted, i was punished severly. as for how dominating i want you to be, it really depends on what you want. after all, i am now your slave. you comand me, keep me, use me, and do whatever you want to do to me.

*she looks at you, her eyes timid, but honest. wow, he's handsome.*
OOC: *grabs a bucket of popcorn* Don't mind me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: *luahgs and rolls her eyes* go ahead. do as you please.
"okay, if... that's what you want- I never dominated anything before, well- except the couch that I wanted to buy- the stains'll never go away!" He said, going behind her and cupping her breasts, rubbing them slowly- then one of his hands travel to her crotch, he inserts a finger inside- then two... he can feel the warm wetness against his fingers- his member sparng to life. "how am I doing?"
*she giggles about the couch, but then murrs as you cup her breasts, moaning as you start to finger her folds. she holds on to you by placing her hands on yours, not to stop you, but for support* your doing great...
"Okay... so lets go a bit faster..." he said. he then removed his pants, and slid his member into her folds, shoving in and out in rapid succesion, one hand cups her breast, the other he uses for balance on the ground. he licks her cheeks as he thrusts into her forcefully.