Join our server on Discord

Bondage/Slave Role Play
*She gasps and holds on to the ground behind him, her breasts stiffening in pleasure, her clit extending a few centimeters in arousal. her cunt is sopping wet now, her mind flooded with pleasure* oh god... oh, so good master.....
"Glad you like it- let's go a little further-" He lifted her up, and went into a kneeling possition, her legs were propped up on his, and he rammed his dick into her cunt- groping both her breasts with his hands, and biting lightly into her shoulder, slightly growling in pleasure.
*she gasps and moans as you push her down into a doggy style possition, laying her ears back and moaning loudly. she whimpers at the nibbles on the shoulder, her hands shaking a little, along with the rest of her body* master... i-im gonna cuuum....
I sit upright, holding her in a sitting position and thrusting a bit harder. "yes- that's right- cum for me..."
Master... master... oh god, MASTER!!!! *the cat girl dries out, her ears back, holding o n to you as wave after wave of pleasure- and cum- washes through and out her body, ravaging her like she hasnt had in a long long time*
as she cums- her vagina clenches on my dick- and sent me off the edge, I pulled out and pulled her down, I open her mouth- and cum right on her face, growling as it comes out in spurts- I rub the back of her head as I orgasm.
*she blushes and smiles as you cum all over her face, opening her mouth for a taste, finding it to be quite good.* Mmmmm,
"you like that baby?" He said as he kneeled down and licked his own cum off her face, then he slid his tongue in her mouth, frenching her.
*she blushes as you kiss her, suckling your cum off your tongue and drinking it down, that normally being her meal for the day, so she savors it greatly. she continues to kiss you despite abtaining her sustinance, not wanting to protest and risk angering you*
I withraw from you. "what do we do now? take a shower? I can come tomorrow."