Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Try singing 'Too sexy' in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume (preferably Donatello's). That'll cut her off completely.

I was going to suggest getting out the D-Scanner Digivice and trying to Spirit Evolve with it in front of her, but that'll work just as well.
But that would probably not disturb her that much, probably think "WTF' over and over again repitiousiously......

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Exactly. Would you try to date someone who attempted to turn themselves into a beetle-like cyborg thing thunder elemental using a toy from Toys R Us?

All those WTFs add up.
Yes but that's something someone's tryed before. But zeph's is just disturbing. That's better.
Just dance outside in the nude singing. That'll scare her away, and possibly get a restraining order placed so you won't have to worry about her bugging you again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That might be too much. Plus it would too mean to anyone else who saw it. Plus it might back fire.
UnkownH Wrote:Plus it might backfire.

I guess that depends on what he's packing. PLEASE DON'T ANSWER!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Exactly. Would you try to date someone who attempted to turn themselves into a beetle-like cyborg thing thunder elemental using a toy from Toys R Us?
Uh, I do have a reputation to uphold. To be fair, since I've got nothing to lose, I'm trying to see if I can change her by scolding her every time she says something stupid. Today, I got mad at her for misquoting me in front of my friends again (she does that a lot). I'm encouraging her to talk about herself more, and less about stupid movies. That way, she can't avoid dealing with her own problems.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Break-through or dead end???.....

A waiting game that feels like a slow 20 minute per move chess match that lasts several days.... Hopefully she takes it, "The right way." Maybe distancing herself from you our boiling over one day to say something like I don't want to be friends with you anymore....

Thats when you take this thing serious as possible and she (crossing his fingers) leaves you alone.....

Keep us informed and best of luck.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Youi going to try to fix her? Wow....good luck with that!