Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
So I have this female friend, and everything was fine between us back when she had a boyfriend, because I have no interest in her (she's the most annoying person to talk to that you could imagine). She broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago, and now it seems like she's probably interested in me, because she keeps calling me and knocking on my door to talk. Fortunately, as the guy, I'm expected to make the first move, and since I have no attraction to her, I won't be making any moves on her, so I'm all set there. What ticks me off recently is that she was starting to talk about herpes sores (completely randomly) just when I was about to eat my favorite part of my breakfast, so I told her to shut up. Apparently, the tone I used to tell her to shut up was too angry for the situation, and she thinks I should work on that. I told her that this was just my first stage of angry tones, and that my tone actually got much angrier. To summarize, the joke here is that we're not dating, and we never will be, and she's already trying to change me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah...a lot of women will try that...not all, but some...anyway, do things your way, it's all good.
There is no real remedy to stupid, me, me, look at me kind of pathetic attention ADHD disorder.....

Simple put your friend has a case of couple withdrawal and is most likely fearing the fact that she is no alone and can't bear with the whole situation inside her....

Wisemon wrote:
Quote:Fortunately, as the guy, I'm expected to make the first move, and since I have no attraction to her, I won't be making any moves on her, so I'm all set there.

Ok this is where it happens to be the problem.... Without her thinking anything she placed you in a sub-division as a "raplacement boyfriend" and until she finds another person that she could couple with again this cycle will only get worse....

Females most powerful weapon....THE FIGHT.... Some women will pick a fight about a random topic and get into tears and as the guy tries to be nice create a "hallmark" kiss moment... (no offense to any female that doesn't use this method to get a guy, and for that I do apoligize.)

and with this moment the guy usually feels as if he is in a contract realationship that happened by accident and not by true love....

Wisemon, keep going and for what its worth, watch for the tears, poison in liquid visad eyes.... a remedy to there aching heart....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:no offense to any female that doesn't use this method to get a guy, and for that I do apoligize.)

and with this moment the guy usually feels as if he is in a contract realationship that happened by accident and not by true love....

Wisemon, keep going and for what its worth, watch for the tears, poison in liquid visad eyes.... a remedy to there aching heart....
You know, that is something that I'd have to watch out for. She really is a pity case. Bad shit happens to her, and she makes sure everybody knows about it, but she really does very little to improve her situation. Unfortunately for her, I'm too strong, and I'm too certain that she's not someone I'd be interested in. Right now, I'm just using levity to my advantage. Here's how our last email series went:

Her: If all you have is a calm and angry voice, how can you show loathing or joy? I just think you miss out on experiences when you limit yourself to just two emotions. Can you trully call yourself expressive? What are you afraid of?

Me: I'm afraid of giant bugs, like the kind from the Alien movies, the ones with the double mouths and the bodies made out of acid. Those things scare the shit out of me.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Her: If all you have is a calm and angry voice, how can you show loathing or joy? I just think you miss out on experiences when you limit yourself to just two emotions. Can you trully call yourself expressive? What are you afraid of?

Me: I'm afraid of giant bugs, like the kind from the Alien movies, the ones with the double mouths and the bodies made out of acid. Those things scare the shit out of me.

I like that.

"The only way to treat a woman is to make love to her, if she is pretty, and to someone else, if she is plain."
-Algernon, The Importance of Being Ernest, by Oscar Wilde.
If there is one thing I absoluty loathe, it's spinach. But drama queens are a definate second.

Wisemon Wrote:Me: I'm afraid of giant bugs, like the kind from the Alien movies, the ones with the double mouths and the bodies made out of acid. Those things scare the shit out of me.

I didn't know they were bugs :? .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This was our brunch conversation:

Her: You didn't answer my question. Why are you afraid to express yourself? How do you show joy?
Me: Usually by dancing or singing.
Her: That's no good. What's something you dislike compared to something you loathe?
Me: *Looking at my tray* Well, I dislike the tops of strawberries, whereas I loathe how they don't have any bran flakes without raisins.
Her: No, that's something you dislike.
Me: No, I really loathe that. I love bran flakes, but I don't want to have to eat the raisins in them.
Her: Don't you ever get enthusiastic when talking about certain subjects?
Me: Of course, like when I'm arguing about politics, I'll get really enthusiastic.
Her: I didn't mean like politics; I meant like something else.
Me: You're going to have to be more specific. You know, for a psychology major, you're pretty bad at this psychologist stuff.
Her: Like let's say that you liked a girl, how would you tell her?
Me: Well, there's this one girl who's really intelligent, but there's about a four year age gap, and I think that's a problem for her, so I really can't tell her.
Her: *Realizes that I'm not talking about her, but also remembers that her last boyfriend was ten years older than herself* ...Four years isn't that much.
I know that you saw me.
She sounds like a basket case. If she's really that annoying, would you really call her a friend?

You verbal exchanges with her are most amusing. She seems dead set on bagging you as her man, and isn't too put off bt your more than obvious shut downs. At least you can commend her for her perseverence. Is she at least easy on the eyes?
Quote:Is she at least easy on the eyes?
She's kind of dorky looking, but not bad. I'd say her personality makes her seem uglier than she really is. This was another email message:

Quote:So I mispelled truly, it happens. By the way, it is a considered a conflict of interest to counsel those with whom you have a dual relationship. You can express yourself in words. Emotions come into play there as well. For those who have a flat affect, I feel sorry for them.

That message was followed by one saying that she wanted to drop the subject. I would've asked her, "To whom she was referring with the dual relationship business."
I know that you saw me.
she is like a leech in a way that doesn't want to let go.....

Beware of the mouth because by the looks of it she enjoys leeching onto you in hopes of something more.

But that whole conversation was an attempt to get under your skin was a disadvantage in her own way. This is ridiculous and this attempt at tom -foolery is something that should be monitered for she sounds like a snake that likes apples of intoxicated poisen..... Adam and Eve all over again....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds