Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
See but Wisemon that line of logic may contain one fault....

Girls (some) like assholes for boyfriends....
She might not take it as you being an asshole but rather being ann interested participant in her love conquest.

You are forewarned that with that logic could as easily backfire and make her believe you are playin "hard to get with her" which would probably make things worse....

Obvious thing, if she isn't that close of a friend, dump her before things will get out of hand....

If not the second course of action is changing your phone number (most girls will take as a diss and will be mad at the male party thus distancing you away from you....)

Wisemon, whatever you do please don't fall for the web of sympathy placed before you now....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
He hasn't yet so that's good news for him.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Wisemon: Just ignore her. Pretend she's not there. Try to draw mechanical engineering graphs on her.
I did the next best thing. She called me at home, and I put her on speaker phone and "Yepped" everything while I played Digimon World 4.

OK, good. Now turn the volume really high so she can very obviously hear that you're playing DIGIMON WORLD 4. Emphasis on the "Digimon".

You can use the un-coolness and childishness of the game to disgust her with your immaturity.
It depends on how much she wants to date him.
Quote:It depends on how much she wants to date him.
I had the game on mute, but the sound probably wouldn't have discouraged her.

At dinner, I'm usually able to avoid eating with her since we choose different dining times, but we ended up eating at the same time. She and I sat with the kids on my floor. I was hoping she would talk about herself to the strangers, share something redeeming, but she talked about something I said instead, and she misquoted me. In a year, she's really only talked about herself to share her problems with me, but she's never really mentioned any accomplishments or truly funny stories. As a matter of fact, she's never made me laugh. Yet, she seems to never shut up. She spends half her time bitching about her life, and the other half talking about really stupid movies. :roll:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wow, she may have some self esteem problems or something then.
Try singing 'Too sexy' in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume (preferably Donatello's). That'll cut her off completely.
That would cut anyone off. And if it doesn't I don't want to meet the person.
i agree with Zephyr....may the hahaha's resume and watch her face quiver in wtf faces....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol