Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
Anonmon Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:I'm visiting her at a friend's house tomorrow since it's on the way to a job interview. She's staying with her friend over Spring Break because her parents are pissed because she called the cops on her brother for punching her (go figure). Over the phone, she said that her friend said it was alright if I stayed over, to which I politely refused. I'm going to have to keep telling myself that I feel bad for her...and that's all I feel for her.

Why will you have to keep telling yourself what you already know?

Because he may be smart but let's face it, he's still a guy. Let's just admit it: Most men lose all free will if a girl starts hitting on them. STAY STRONG!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This can only mean one thing:

THAT GIRL LAUREN LAST YEAR WAS ACTUALLY MALE.
Did she have man hands, shoulders or an adam's apple?
And yeah, that's the reason he doesn't drink, guys don't know what they might do in some situations.
Quote:Because he may be smart but let's face it, he's still a guy. Let's just admit it: Most men lose all free will if a girl starts hitting on them.
Fortunately, I'm not most men. They encouraged me to sleep on the couch for the night because I had a long drive home after already being on the road for three hours (fucking gridlock), but I was determined to sleep at home, and I made it. While I was there, we played Scrabble. It turns out that the annoying girl is a poor Scrabble player and a cheat. She tried to make up words, alternate spellings, and she even reversed a tile saying it was a blank when it wasn't. I beat her by 50 points...though her friend actually won the game.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, but it's always trying to not be what everyone else is like by not listening to that part of the brain. Isn't it.
Hmmmm. If I was you, I would've gone out with her, acted like a jackass and have her break up with you. Or tried to screw her without a hint of a kiss. but thats just me.
Exactly, that's you. More of an opposite of what wisemon would do.
UnknownH Wrote:Did she have man hands, shoulders or an adam's apple?

None of them, but logic is, of course, greater truth than observable reality.

Wisemon: Just ignore her. Pretend she's not there. Try to draw mechanical engineering graphs on her.
Quote:Wisemon: Just ignore her. Pretend she's not there. Try to draw mechanical engineering graphs on her.
I did the next best thing. She called me at home, and I put her on speaker phone and "Yepped" everything while I played Digimon World 4.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Like a real boyfriend then. Heh heh heh.