Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
A parrot? That's an interesting idea, but kissing a parrot could be painful, and I don't even want to think about the rest, though I'm sure some Renamon fans out there are jacking off to the idea right now.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:A parrot? That's an interesting idea, but kissing a parrot could be painful, and I don't even want to think about the rest, though I'm sure some Renamon fans out there are jacking off to the idea right now.

If I were less mature I would commend you on your grave insult to Renamon fans.
Eww..... That was a really gross idea wise.
Wisemon Wrote:A parrot? That's an interesting idea, but kissing a parrot could be painful, and I don't even want to think about the rest, though I'm sure some Renamon fans out there are jacking off to the idea right now.
*blinks* I'm too tired to try and figure out what you meant by that...and I'm too scared to ask....
Most people might be.
She stopped at home before her trip to Florida. While at home, her brother tackled her and punched her in the head repeatedly. She went to the hospital; her brother went to prison. I know about this because she called me from the hospital crying intermittently. I believe her story; her brother does have a history of violence, but that doesn't change the fact that she is really really attempting to get my sympathy. Well, she has my sympathy, but fortunately, I'm well aware of the difference between sympathy and affection. Wink

I advised her to refund the money from the plane tickets and give it back to her parents, since she claims that they're partially mad at her for calling the cops on her brother. Perhaps against my better judgment, I also gave her my home phone number for when I go on my break, but I don't think there's any harm in talking to her. As a human being, and her friend, I'm kind of obligated to do that much.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah, you have to be nice since something that weird happened.
I'm visiting her at a friend's house tomorrow since it's on the way to a job interview. She's staying with her friend over Spring Break because her parents are pissed because she called the cops on her brother for punching her (go figure). Over the phone, she said that her friend said it was alright if I stayed over, to which I politely refused. I'm going to have to keep telling myself that I feel bad for her...and that's all I feel for her.
I know that you saw me.
Yes, because you don't want feeling that aren't real clouding your thoughts.
(and I'm not saying anything else about that)
Wisemon Wrote:I'm visiting her at a friend's house tomorrow since it's on the way to a job interview. She's staying with her friend over Spring Break because her parents are pissed because she called the cops on her brother for punching her (go figure). Over the phone, she said that her friend said it was alright if I stayed over, to which I politely refused. I'm going to have to keep telling myself that I feel bad for her...and that's all I feel for her.

Why will you have to keep telling yourself what you already know?